When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

rolex-pam project pics!

flavor flav

99% done! just getting it regulated and a few small bugs worked out. this was a rolex pocket watch movement number 666 fitted to a 47mm vintage Brevet 6152-1 case with plexi front and back. this one was the hardest projects i've taken on. i had to strip the movement and shave down 2 mm of the diameter, modify the keyless works, retrofit the pam crown to a stem that doesn't even come close to fitting, stretch the hour wheel to fit the pam hands, crimp the hand tubes, custom mixed vintage superlume. i had to also cut a spacer to fit the movement and mount securely in the case and do a full service clean and lube on the movement..... not for the timid!! the result? i love this watch! too bad it's not mine :wounded1: ....AND HOLY CRAP THIS THING IS LOUD!!! :wub:

225807-13355.jpg

225807-13356.jpg

225807-13357.jpg

225807-13358.jpg

225807-13359.jpg

225807-13360.jpg

omg this one is a pure sexyness :wub::wub::wub::wub: the movement is awesome, and through the caseback it looks amazing

you do a great job with your customers watches, for sure, i wish i had money to build myself such a nice vintage pam :)

Edited by pubus

you know what....f$*k me. thats beautiful.

you should be very proud of your work. the owner should be very happy...and the rest of us can just continue to look on with envy.

absolutely amazing. if my arms were longer id give you a hug for that one :)

thanks :) i'll probably build one for myself next after i buy my gen pam 005....my next goal :)