When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gauging interest HBB group buy...

richard_uk

I'm trying to arrange a group buy discount with Josh for the Hublot Big Bang, not sure on numbers required yet or a price. I think it best to stick with the SS/gold bezel versions unless we get offered a substantial discount on the ceramic, to get some idea on numbers could anyone interested reply here please.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't decide between the ceramic/carbon dial and the rose gold version. I love gold watches but the ceramic version is sooo nice. I have been waiting to buy this one for the price to come down. If we can get the RG version for around $350 I would be in. I think it will be hard to get $200 off the ceramic version. I don't think it's worth more than $400.

Sorry folks its a no go :( I don't believe in hiding ANY facts so..... here is all my correspondence with Josh....

Hi Josh, you've probably been asked this already, probably more than once,

but just incase... any chance of a group buy discount on the HBB?

Richard.

-------------------------------------

Hi Richard,

How many units sir ? I also need the name list. There are people I do not want to sell to..

One single payment.... Western union..

Thanks

joshua

-------------------------------------

Hi Josh, it's just an idea at the moment, but I can make a thread and get a

list together if you like, I think at the right price I should be able to

get 10 people together, would 10 be a good number? what price could we have

them at? probably best to stick to the none ceramic models, there's a lot

of people wanting the HBB but hanging out for the price to drop.

Richard.

---------------------------------------

hi Richard,

It is pretty unlikely that the price will drop as this is a controlled item..

Honestly ,I am not keen to do a group buy for this watch .. Forum members are very CSI prone... They like to smashed up watches..

Thanks

joshua

---------------------------------------

So looks like a dead end, sorry to have wasted everyones time, perhaps someone could have a word with King, I've never bought from King myself so son't really feel confident with trying to arrange a group buy with her.

Josh sucks!.. I think we hurt his 'feelings' with all the threads concerning his and Andrew's integrity bla bla bla ba

Forum members are very CSI prone... They like to smashed up watches..

You've got to be kidding me!

Edited by Rolexman

Honestly ,I am not keen to do a group buy for this watch .. Forum members are very CSI prone... They like to smashed up watches..

What an [censored] as you brits say. I have been dealing with someone who nobody seems to mention anymore. Anyone remember Sean www.etaswiss.net? I have bought many watches from him and he is great maybe a contact to him. The HBB is on his site. would be nice to use Trusty or Josh for the direct CC processing. I think Sean takes Paypal though. What do you guys think?

man love this watch, but hate the movement... i would be in in a heartbeat if that movement could be replaced... :(

Exactly. This watch is an accident looking for a place to happen. Actually, there have been accidents based on previous postings of this watch. Looks great, but, like you say, the movement is the killer. You're buying something that you KNOW is going to f**k up. You can't upgrade the movement, that's been settled. Here's an idea, get on the roof of your house and toss the money to the winds. Buy it or toss the money, the end result is the same.

If and when an opportunity get discovered, I too am interested in participating in the purchase.

Exactly. This watch is an accident looking for a place to happen. Actually, there have been accidents based on previous postings of this watch. Looks great, but, like you say, the movement is the killer. You're buying something that you KNOW is going to f**k up. You can't upgrade the movement, that's been settled. Here's an idea, get on the roof of your house and toss the money to the winds. Buy it or toss the money, the end result is the same.