When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

4th Gen. PO

Casey

Ordered on the 29th and it arrived on the 6th. I got the black 42mm eta and a rubber strap ($30 extra). This is my first rep from trusty and I am totally satisfied with his customer service and with the product. I just returned from Bailey, Banks and Biddle ( local AD) and this po is so close that it fooled the sales person. I held a genuine black 42mm on rubber (mine is currently on the ss band) right next to my 4th gen and the only thing that is off to my untrained eye is the pearl and the lume. My omega logo is placed right where it is supossed to be and the H valve is also in the right place. I then went to Liljenquist & Beckstead (another AD) with my watch in my pocket to do the "feel" test and not only did trusty's 4th gen pass with flying colors imho it felt better (after polishing and oiling of course). I know I am new here and my opinion does not count for much, but if anybody is on the fence about this watch I highly recomend getting it even the tip of the second"s hand is the right color ( could be a little brighter but no one will notice exept for a total wis). The only con's to this watch imho are the pearl, lume and the fact that the movement is held in place by a plastic ring (all things that can be fixed by RBJ). I did notice on some people's 4th gen's that the omega logo was to close and I think that I got lucky with the perfect placement (wish I had a digital camera).

Thank's for reading,

Casey Jones

Anyone seen jos-nana's version? It doesn't use a plastic spacer ring to hold the movement, instead a nickel plated movement holder. Info says 40mm though. Looks good - anyone got it/getting it? How good is it? Better than the TWG 4th generation version ?

I really want to buy this PO...still thinking ....which one is better..but alot of people seems know about this watch ...

Im actually hoping to get the 45mm ...with the accurate to GEN ..anyone got it yet?..i've noticed a few people get the 42mm ...any 45mm that is good like the 42??..

[censored]....i cant wait to order...dammit ....

cheers

The PO from Andrew is still a seanaster (but you can now get leather and rubber strap for the 45mm version)

I'm guessing the asian movement makes the 45mm cheaper.

I had bought two from Andrew, both are good and working, looks pretty acurate and I'm waiting for the 42.5mm to arrive hoping sometime next week.

No there isn't !! Only 42.5 and 45 mm!!

Thats what I thought.... I looked thru several Omega sites and couldn't find a 40mm PO.

I think its important for people to be more specific about which PO they're talking about when making statements in reference to it. I see a lot of people say something along the lines of "I have a PO coming from so and so" or "the PO from so and so looks better than the PO from so and so" but never mention if they're talking about a 42.5 or a 45mm and I suppose now a 40mm. Several dealers have different versions of the different sizes and its important to understand which ones are being talked about if we're to compare apples to apples.