When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot

Casey

The real one only uses a 7750 movement so it'll be pretty easy to do a decent rep. I'm quite sure we will see one soon. Reps are usually made of the watch models that are popular in Asia (not the rest of the world) hence the funny ones that do and don't come out like you would expect.

In Singapore 2 weeks ago every Hublot dealer was sold out and had waiting lists miles long for Big Bangs. Hence I have every confidence that one isn't far off.

Well we will wait and see but as I said a lot of things happening on the Big Bang, it may not be a matter of if they have a movement to fit.

Still I also hope that we can get hold of some decent reps of this watch :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

I don't believe in the Big Bang theory......they will NOT make an ETA copy of this watch......regardless of how many get sold in KL / Sing or anywhere....!

I agree with Ken, its going to be a tough one to get the exterior done properly, just look at the AP Montoya reps which are a vaguely similar theme with lots of detail, materials and inserts... the reps are terrible.

This one is, sadly, a no brainer. There is already a shitty Day Date Chrono rep--but there is a shitty day-date rep of almost evey watch of even moderate reknown. I can count the wonderous and mysterious miracles of Panerai/Rolex-accurate reps of unusual and hard-to-copywatches on one hand--the Picot Le Plongeur and the Parmigiani Kalpa XL come to mind--but I don't think the Big Bang is going to be one.

This watch is terrible. Overpriced for what it is. I tried it on at a dealer in Montreal and Toronto months back and didn't like it one bit. I found it to be a cheap looking, expensive ripoff of the AP Offshore, which is still expensive, but at least has a feel of substance to it.