When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Josh's Titanium Seawolf?

Rob1

I see that Joshua has just added the Titanium Seawolf with ETA 2836 movement to his list of available reps. It comes with either black or grey dials, but sadly not yellow. I really like this watch and was wondering how good this rep is? A quick glance at Josh's photos shows what looks to me like an awful pearl but other than that no glaring problems. Anyone with a better eye for these things care to comment?

that rep has been out of production for a long time, and the last version was an awesome rep.

i had the SS (fantasy) model and it did have the HE valve, and it worked. so did the older ti model i believe? it seems strange that they would remove the HE valve and leave the caseback engraving wrong at 300m, not 3000m :rolleyes:

it would be odd for them to bring it back and change that?

but the last one i saw sell did go for almost $400 due to being out of production ;)

but the last one i saw sell did go for almost $400 due to being out of production ;)

I almost went for one at $450 recently because I very keen to add this watch to my collection. The price on Josh's version is much better than I was prepared to pay, but the lack of an HE valve is a big disappointment.

that rep has been out of production for a long time, and the last version was an awesome rep.

i had the SS (fantasy) model and it did have the HE valve, and it worked. so did the older ti model i believe? it seems strange that they would remove the HE valve and leave the caseback engraving wrong at 300m, not 3000m :rolleyes:

it would be odd for them to bring it back and change that?

Don't all the Breitling reps have 300m? :unsure: My BCE has this also. Are you sure 300m is wrong?

I have the older out-of-production Ti Seawolf, and in fact it's going in for AR imminently. Mine has the He valve. Very odd that they omitted it from this new model.

i thought i could replace the ss seawolf i sold, but not with this one...

just heard from joshua and this is just a modified chrono avenger case with a seawolf dial.

no HE valve, bad '4' bad pearl.

not awful but we have been spoiled ;)

i thought i could replace the ss seawolf i sold, but not with this one...

just heard from joshua and this is just a modified chrono avenger case with a seawolf dial.

no HE valve, bad '4' bad pearl.

not awful but we have been spoiled ;)

I guess I'll hang on to mine for a while. I've got a gen dial that needs to go in. That'll probably be my next watch mod...

I guess I'll hang on to mine for a while. I've got a gen dial that needs to go in. That'll probably be my next watch mod...

Sounds familiar!

I'm working on the same project. Once the crystal's back, I'll be putting the pieces together. Hopefully, I'll have a working 98% rep in a month or two!!!

Sorry to hear this one is such a huge step back. Shame that they just can't drill the case and put in the HE...

Another POS from Josh. This piece isn't a patch on the out-of-production model. Plastic movement holder (gen and rep uses an alloy one), non decorated and incorrect movement (rep and gen used silver 2824 with gold Breitling engraving on rotor), wrong '4' on bezel, [censored] pearl, 'B' on crown too small.

I've got Ubi's old one and you can do a quick search for his breakdown on the old model to see for yourself the differences. Josh's piece is a rep of a rep. Not worth the money IMO.

@chieftang - the out-of-production Seawolf should already have double-sided AR. Mine does!!