When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of the week wrist check

HauteHippie

Late 1920s early 1930s Omega Pilot watch.

The movement is unbelievably accurate (Breguet Hairspring, 15 Jewels, Micro-Stella balance along with an ultra-precise micro-regulateur, gold plated...etc)

Large (but not too large) 42mm diameter.

Very thin profile, thus supremely comfortable and wholly elegant IMHO.

The strap is a genuine OEM Panerai black calf strap that I purchased in Firenze Italy 7+ years ago :)

231365-12013.jpg

Guest Sql_pl

I am really happy to see some new releases like the Cousteau Diver's IWC or Chopard GT XL - I am in real need of a new high quality rep - I have been wearing my HBB virtually everyday since I got it in late december!

It's like 4 months already!

231533-11992.jpg

231533-11993.jpg

This rep really set the level of quality pretty high.... hope there will be something good enough to get this one off my wrist!

Late 1920s early 1930s Omega Pilot watch.

The movement is unbelievably accurate (Breguet Hairspring, 15 Jewels, Micro-Stella balance along with an ultra-precise micro-regulateur, gold plated...etc)

Large (but not too large) 42mm diameter.

Very thin profile, thus supremely comfortable and wholly elegant IMHO.

The strap is a genuine OEM Panerai black calf strap that I purchased in Firenze Italy 7+ years ago :)

231716-11968.jpg

Very nice watch you got there :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

here is my 1932 IWC Pilot

cheers

Hey Zed! Nice to see you came to RWG2! I was hoping you would come... so we could enjoy our gold fetish together....

Anyway, this week I am wearing my PP dua-side sun-moon - nothing like $1,000,000 bling....

yellow gold of course.....

Hey Zed! Nice to see you came to RWG2! I was hoping you would come... so we could enjoy our gold fetish together....

Hey Corg's

I had trouble signing in months ago and finally figured out the problem so here I am :victory:

Zed

Wadan: Very nice watch. I've been meaning to send you my utmost compliments by the way.

It's funny, this morning I decided to go for more old aviator action... More 42mm diameter action...

- Late 1920s

- Battle-tested (Battle Of Britain, etc...)

- Flew lots of missions based on caseback piting and overall patina (especially the brassed crown)

- 15J Micro-Stella balance

- Ultra-accurate timekeeping.

- Large 42mm diameter with 22mm lugs

- Dual hinged caseback

231914-11951.jpg