When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep Cufflinks

anonymous

Yeah I can get but the problem is that you need a min buy of $100 with all my sales so you will need to be prepared to buy a few sets.

Ken

Ken, how can I found out the handbags that you can get. I'd like to get something really nice for my stepdaughter. Thanks in advance.

Ok my supplier has just informed me that I can sell quality cufflinks for as little as $18 a pair, the catch unfortunately because of the cost of shipping I can only sell them at 10 pairs per buy.

Ken

Apologies to kenberg if this takes away sales ... sash has the MB cufflinks as well, and doesnt have to ship in volume as far as I know.

Otherwise look up ken's other items and get a bunch of stuff. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Sash has a handful of cuffs available for cheaper price.

I'd rather lurk and stay quiet.. but I also take the chance, in order to help out a newbie. :)

Not with tie clips and boxed he hasn't :)

Ken

Edit: I should also add that his $10 cufflinks clearly states "does not include shipping"

Not with tie clips and boxed he hasn't :)

Ken

Edit: I should also add that his $10 cufflinks clearly states "does not include shipping"

hi ken,

just some correction... dont mean to steal the show and have no ill intention..

since the trade section is gone, probably i need to clarify that my cufflinks are going for $10 with box.. and $15 with tie clip boxsets ..

and ken is right, price does not include shipping (isnt that obvious for $10??) and no minimun order required..

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/sash5/.../versace-01.gif

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/sash5/.../versace-03.gif

Just for the reference, on my trip to Shanghai I was asked 15-20 RMB (around 2.5USD) for cuff links (MB, LV, you name it), pretty funny but after some bargain I got MB ballpen for 20RMB as well... - everything quality really good thou only canal street+++ type of watches...