When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Makes Ferrari!!! Wow!!

DarthSimon

Practically speaking, other than adding a little engraving to the sides of the case on certain models, recreating a couple of vintages, and tweaking a few dials (daylights. Arktos, etc.) the only watches which are really different are the 8 day movement based GMT (whose Power Reserve section looks pretty darn ugly) and the Ferarri 8 day which does look like the dashboard of a Ferarri. I can't believe they now call the Arktos the "North Pole". Well, maybe Santa will like it. I also don't like the loss of the actual numbers on the Daylights.

Other than the 8 day movement, I am not particularly impressed. :)

I gez..every person has their own taste..for me...it looks like a fake...where i think ..all the china man from cina ...the fake taycoon..already know the design of the new ferrari more ahead then italian or swiss designer. :D ..coz..they treally well ahead of time...

they are now laughing at this stock ...:):D

definitely isnt plain and simple , which is what i think made panerai very cool but its nicely constructed and still favors the panerai look a little , i bet it is alot cooler in person than in pics , usually the busy watches r , lol thanks for sharing with us