When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pepsi GMT II

BRowars

I have looked at all the specs of each of our favorite dealers and am still confused as to who has the latest and best Pepsi GMT II out there...

Prices are all similar...

so without mods by Joe or anyone else who is best right out of the box

Yes, I have been searching but confusion still abounds!

Thanks

go with homer's version, except from the bezel insert, its spot on.

the tube accepts a genuine crown. and the CG needs no modding at all. only new insert.

I agree 100%. Perfect review of Homer's red/black GMT II. Only mod needed is the insert,,,,,,,,,,big "IF" this is still the same stock he had last year. I mean the older version with the wrong handstack.

• 2 weeks later...
How about Paul at Aspire? How is his Pepsi GMT II? Where can I find the web sites of your dealers?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jordi

Look dude, you have asked about dealer's website in more than 3 threads now and i'm telling you right now its getting annoying. if you go to the dealers section you will find the dealers, in their own forum they have their websites listed on the bottom of their messages, if there is no website listed then they don't have one. SIMPLE?

Jordi:

Paul doesn't really advertise in the dealer's section of any of the boards. There have been a lot discussion on Paul pro and con over the last 6 to 8 month. General consensus is buy at your ouw risk......that being said his website is:

www.aspire-eshop.com

good luck on your quest