When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone talked to Joe Lately!

pennies

again if u want a rush job and desire a 10 day turnaround then please send it to someone else, it is simple, lmao

all jobs r different but i bet u cant get The Zigmeister , or anyone else to say they will do all watch work for all customers within 10 days or your money back, if u can please let them have it, remember again i only do work for people that want me to , as for prices im sry but mine r give or take 20 bucks on certain jobs just about the same and if something seems high then dont do it , lmao another simple task to u to make

now im done, if this isnt plain enough i dont know what is

joe

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could take forever,...? Read that Ladies and Gents,.. Take Note,..

However don't believe that he will send it back when

requested,... That issue has been dragged through

the mud as well,.. many times over,..

As for his work,.. our resident master watchsmith has already covered that area as well..

Anyone with any pride,.. after all these years, would pack it up and go full time into selling

your golf equipment, or whatever it was you were selling on ebay during that time you were absent

from the boards for months, supposedly too sick to answer your watch client's

request for updates or to return their merchandise...

However I know you won't leave us alone,.. your soap operas will continue to haunt us

until such time that you are banned... however at least some will in future reading these

warnings will know better...

Could take forever,...? Read that Ladies and Gents,.. Take Note,..

However don't believe that he will send it back when

requested,... That issue has been dragged through

the mud as well,.. many times over,..

As for his work,.. our resident master watchsmith has already covered that area as well..

Anyone with any pride,.. after all these years, would pack it up and go full time into selling

your golf equipment, or whatever it was you were selling on ebay during that time you were absent

from the boards for months, supposedly too sick to answer your watch client's

request for updates or to return their merchandise...

However I know you won't leave us alone,.. your soap operas will continue to haunt us

until such time that you are banned... however at least some will in future reading these

warnings will know better...

u keep avoiding your questions dont u ? (what dealings have u had with me?)

and yes your resident master watchsmith has covered this area with mayonaise, lol please read that thread again and u will see , i guess u only read what u want to , huh?

and if they read it clearly they will read the truth as usual

u r a true character , why did u change your name again ?

joe

Not trying to stir it up, but if I were in Richard Tracy's position, I'd not tell you the work you'd done for me as you'd be able to look it up, find out who I was, get my home address and cause trouble. Obviously you'd not do that, but you can understand him at least.

I've never had work done by Joe and have no dog in this fight, but hey, it's an open forum, right?

Not trying to stir it up, but if I were in Richard Tracy's position, I'd not tell you the work you'd done for me as you'd be able to look it up, find out who I was, get my home address and cause trouble. Obviously you'd not do that, but you can understand him at least.

I've never had work done by Joe and have no dog in this fight, but hey, it's an open forum, right?

i dont think im going to fly overseas to fight a guy name RT , do u? , lol he doesnt answer cause he knows and most knows the answer already

no dog to fight here either, pennies made a mistake via email it has been corrected and now we have moved on , but it seems RT has alot of information and or a dog fight

joe

and yes your resident master watchsmith has covered this area with mayonaise, lol please read that thread again and u will see , i guess u only read what u want to , huh?

and if they read it clearly they will read the truth as usual

u r a true character , why did u change your name again ?

joe

Which one of the many threads are you speaking of Joe ? From which board ? From which Year ?

Lastly,.. the whole purpose of a board such as this is to discover what is what, and who is who, before,

you spend your hard earned money..

If we entertain your silly question,.. we open the forum to every one of those rip off dealers from

outside to come here and use as defence,..

"Did you ever buy from me ? If not,.. how do you know I'm a thief ?" :lol:

Which one of the many threads are you speaking of Joe ? From which board ? From which Year ?

Lastly,.. the whole purpose of a board such as this is to discover what is what, and who is who, before,

you spend your hard earned money..

If we entertain your silly question,.. we open the forum to every one of those rip off dealers from

outside to come here and use as defence,..

"Did you ever buy from me ? If not,.. how do you know I'm a thief ?" :lol:

well to start with post what dealing u have had with me , that is pretty cut and dry isnt it? (its only been asked like 3 times now :whistling: )

and as for the other thread bring anyone u want, and read them fully and the truth comes out just like this one will

joe

I wonder if he's ever had any work done by Joe?? Sometimes people jump onto whipping someone because they can.
No Denise,.. with the heart of gold... The fact that I have no grudge against him, nor any product with him,

speaks to the fact that I care only about the board,...

While you on the other hand... :g:

No Denise,.. with the heart of gold... The fact that I have no grudge against him, nor any product with him,

speaks to the fact that I care only about the board,...

While you on the other hand... :g:

thanks for your honesty in my question

now, the fact that denisegold has had two watches worked on by me and the fact i have more upcoming work for her and he means that i am doing my job and u r making false accusations for the benefit of your "Buddies" , not the "Board"!!!!!

joe

thanks for your honesty in my question

now, the fact that denisegold has had two watches worked on by me and the fact i have more upcoming work for her and he means that i am doing my job and u r making false accusations for the benefit of your buddies , not the board

joe

Everyone here is my buddy Joe,... No single person in particular,.. While you, Joe are here for profit,..

@RT- I looked through past posts when trying to find someone to do mods and Joes name always came back with high marks. I will be the first to post a thread if I felt I/we were being taken advantage of by another member. In fact I have done so with threads regarding Finepics, who still will not reply to my and I am sure others comment/emails. Why do you not start a thread about this matter? I have not had any problems with Joe but I am sure if I did they would be worked out and then if they were not I would bring that problem to the light of this forum.

So you stand corrected!

Everyone here is my buddy Joe,... No single person in particular,.. While you, Joe are here for profit,..

so what u r saying is if your resident master watchsmith was sent work by u he would not profit from it ?

u beat all , please tell me where u can get someone to work for u for no profit? cause i need some work done for free as well, lol

now u r sounding silly and im wasting time that i could be using on realistic people that know we all do work for a profit , so i will say this in closure , i wish u happiness in life and life is too short

joe

Denise,.. I like you,.. always have,. You sound like a really nice person....

However, in this case, you are way behind the curve, and I hope that others

will simply take the word of those that have been around a while, who have,

like me, nothing against Joe, and everything for the board.

This is NOT a jumping,... but an unveiling .... and it's in that sprit that we

do this.... Look back at previous posts in this thread.. one is by Two Tone,

who is a mod here...one of the most honest people we know

who gives of his free time to work for us all...

If you choose not to listen,.. fine, continue your business with Joe,.. but please

just in case you are wrong,.. {which you are} think about the others who

may fall into the holes that you are helping him to cover up, like he has

so many times in the past...

Denise,.. I like you,.. always have,. You sound like a really nice person....

However, in this case, you are way behind the curve, and I hope that others

will simply take the word of those that have been around a while, who have,

like me, nothing against Joe, and everything for the board.

This is NOT a jumping,... but an unveiling .... and it's in that sprit that we

do this.... Look back at previous posts in this thread.. one is by TuTone,

who is a mod here...one of the most honest people we know

who gives of his free time to work for us all...

If you choose not to listen,.. fine, continue your business with Joe,.. but please

just in case you are wrong,.. {which you are} think about the others who

may fall into the holes that you are helping him to cover up, like he has

so many times in the past...

maybe the holes u keep suggestion r not covered up, but simply been filled with the dirt that opened them up :thumbdown:

its funny how u r usually the hole and how u try to bring someone else to help fuel your rage , if i sounded like u ,i would be miserable

joe

I think there is more than enough information in this very thread for anyone to make up their minds

about who Joe is,. and how he thinks.. if you can call it that...

Just know Denise, that this goes way back long before this particular board ever existed...

I'm out....

Have a great one.... ! ^_^

I would be able to comment on your work Joe but - oh wait - my watch sat with you, emails unanswered and my money earning interest in your bank account, for ~3 months and then I had to pay a $25 or $35 "service charge" to get it back - not counting the time value of ~900! And this was after you promised a 2 week turn around on simple mod work.

Silly noob I was. Learn lesson I did. In hindsight thankful work was not done I am.

239097-10472.jpg

pug dropped you a PM on TRC.

and still the whole truth is not accomplished, tell us all where and how it was shipped and how much money i allegely stole from u again?

joe

@RT- I looked through past posts when trying to find someone to do mods and Joes name always came back with high marks. I will be the first to post a thread if I felt I/we were being taken advantage of by another member. In fact I have done so with threads regarding Finepics, who still will not reply to my and I am sure others comment/emails. Why do you not start a thread about this matter? I have not had any problems with Joe but I am sure if I did they would be worked out and then if they were not I would bring that problem to the light of this forum.

So you stand corrected!

you did not look really hard, sorry:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...2833&hl=joe

there were literally dozens of people whom joe had their watches for months, or years. when we (yes i fell for it too) asked for them back, after being promised a 2 week turn around, joe asked for $25 shipping cost. after doing zero work and the members paying shipping to joe. some had even pre-paid for the work. he claimed he had over 100 watches waiting. at $25 each, less $4.05 for priority mail that's a tidy profit for doing nothing.

I couldn't care less, really, about the overarching point of this thread since I assume everyone does their DD before sending their watches out to anyone, and RBJ's been so ehaustively discussed it seems to me that any RWGer who can type redbigjoe69 in a search box will have more than enough info to make a decision about who they're going to hire without Richard's, your, or my help.

I would like to respond to your post about RT's motive for posting in this thread: Reputations are earned over time by our own words and deeds, and just speaking as a guy who's read and heard about Richards words and deeds for, I guess, about four years now: if he says he's posting something to cover his fellow members--especially new members'-- backs and that he doesn't have any alterior motives, you can take that to the bank--that's what he's doing.

thanks longshot , im glad u posted that , cause now they can read the whole thread and see the truth, another lie as usual but at least the truth came out at the end, :thumbsupsmileyanim: thats why it was closed

im tired of the same old thing to , no one knows how to read the whole story , just bits and pieces ,,,, READ IT ALL and u will see no one was done wrong , read what u want then u can make what ever scenario your mind wants to , lol

and to this day no one still has been done wrong by me !!!! just alot of hot air being blown around here again and again , same as that thread LS just posted

joe