When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MidWeek Wrist Checkout

By-Tor

I'm still in love with my ETA-powered Noobmariner (from Falco). Been wearing it almost a week straight. Haven't had time to take any new pics... so these are my old pics of the Asian version. :)

238645-10576.jpg

238645-10577.jpg

Edited by By-Tor

@Flav: You make me very jealous. That Ebel is friggin' amazing. :wub:

i felt funny paying more than both my pams and rolexes...well....more than all my omegas for that matter! for an Ebel...but man you should see it in person! the quality is very impressive and the dial just plain rocks!! you need one :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Once again, I got frustrated with what I had donned in the AM.

Something was missing, or at least, has been missing.

It took me a while to figure out what it was.

Suddenly, it occured to me that the 3717 was what was missing in my daily life.

I had purposely put it away into a drawer so that I would not be tempted to wear it. I wanted to give some of my other watches a chance to be used.

Anyhow, this watch is geat! And I missed it!

238919-10490.jpg

haha. We were flying at 300ft. The second picture is with legs dangling out of the side of the Sea King, trying not to drop my parents camera! I was going to try and get a wrist shot a 6,000ft in a Grob but I think my instructor may have thought I was a little strange taking pictures of my watch instead of flying the brief that we had been given :bangin:

haha. We were flying at 300ft. The second picture is with legs dangling out of the side of the Sea King, trying not to drop my parents camera! I was going to try and get a wrist shot a 6,000ft in a Grob but I think my instructor may have thought I was a little strange taking pictures of my watch instead of flying the brief that we had been given :bangin:

:thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :)