When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Everyone please read, I will no longer offer my services on this board!

rbj69

Well i thought about it and thought about it and im no longer willing to offer my services , many know my reasons and some dont , and if u need to know then simply contact me at http://replica-watch.info/forum/ or email jbuttspsu@earthlink.net

im simply tired of being trolled by the same few people (i dont need there rubbish in my life)

TRUTH IS IN THE THREADS (just read it all and the facts r there ) , IF THEY DONT GET DELETED !!

im not mad at anyone i really pity those few trolls and i really wish them a happy life

the darkside is like nite and this place is like day , i will let u figure out what that means on your on

from now on again if u need my services , please dont ask me anything like that over here , u can ask me at TRC, RWI, or via email and or phone

again my email is jbuttspsu@earthlink.net or u can find me here http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewforum.php?f=84

it simple to find me , just ask around i have many friends and customers that can tell u where im at ok

thanks to all the people that r nice , i have enjoyed our talks and they still can happen

i will only be around here to talk watches with old friends and new ones but only talk about watches , and not my services , only as a collector and things that r cool about certain watches and also things that r not cool about certain watches (and yes i will still show pics of cool stuff like before , just will not offer to do it on this board

i simply think this is the best for me , this way i will not have this boards stress any longer , cause believe it or not when i am having to defend myself to someone i never even done work for it stresses me out, cause people that dont know me get the wrong idea about me , i was only working for people to make them happier with there watches, and yes i make a profit , i cant do it for free but some people here thinks i should , so i think it is best to not offer it here and then they cant say anything (well i doubt that but at least they will sound even more crazy when i dont even offer my services here , lol)

anyway happy time keeping to u all and i will see u around somewhere i hope

thanks for reading, im sure there will be bashing here but what is new about that here at RWG II, lol

joe(rbj69)

the darkside is like nite and this place is like day

Sheer profundity Joe...profundity......that could be construed as...."everyone on the Darkside is in the dark.....and everyone here...is in God's good daylight.....able to see clearly."......Satanic forces at work......Satanic forces I tell you.....!

Edited by TTK

Sheer profundity Joe...profundity......that could be construed as...."everyone on the Darkside is in the dark.....and everyone here...is in God's good daylight.....able to see clearly."......Satanic forces at work......Satanic forces I tell you.....!

Yeah... that was REALLY FUNNY.. lol

I have only ever seen the work you do, and it has always been of the highest quality. Sorry to hear about this. Your service to this board will be missed.

thank u for your kind words, my service to this board is gone but my love for watches is still alive , we can still have fun

as for other comments , opinions r like [censored] we all have them , that is why i said i will let u read it how u would like to :whistling:

i can tell u this im already sleeping better

joe