When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finepics if you are out there ?

Campervan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just spoken to Finepics, he is back in the country and feeling much better. I am one of those people, who has been waiting months, October 06 in fact. Give him a few more weeks and I am confident that he will be in touch through this board, giving us all a status update.

Well at least he is still alive, i hope he gets better soon, that is not because i am waiting for work from him, im not , i just hope he gets better.

Guest RiverwindMDS

Is there someone who can get in touch with him?

I don't think he's wotking 24 hours a day.

He had time to post an auction on ebay.

Maby he just wanted to steal out money. How would you call someone who disappear with your money and watches for more than 6 months, who doesn't reply to anything?

I don't think he's not using interner, he just don't want to deal with his responasbilitys.

And then to Pugwash

Yes, Finepics has cocked this one up royally, but there's no point in waiting for him to post until he's got something to say, and let's be honest, that's not now.

Please if it was your money you waold not speack that way. But because it is not for you there is nothing to do. If you have nothing interesting to say sometimes yust don't post that is not a bad thing.

Please if there is someone who can get in touch with him please just try to convince him at lease to get back to me my watches.

Also I have another thing to say is it worse me threatening him or he stealing my money? I have done nothing against him in these days but he does. and that money neans a lot to me.

I don't know if you saw my post, but he has just arrived back from Hong Kong. He has had a hard time of late, and yes ok, maybe he should have posted here at some point, but he didn't. I am sure once he has settled back in, you wil get your watches back.

Guest RiverwindMDS

I saw you post. But it is a long time that he says he have to settle down to have our watches done or to send them back to us. We waited four months and more. Now it is time for him to show up and tell us something. no way

@b16a2

I don't know if you saw my post, but he has just arrived back from Hong Kong. He has had a hard time of late, and yes ok, maybe he should have posted here at some point, but he didn't. I am sure once he has settled back in, you wil get your watches back.

.....thanks for the hopeful words, but in the meantime i don't think that i will see my watches back !!!!!!!!!!...or i will be an oldtimer by then.

Mark has a Pam 168 and a Breitling Navitimer from me since december, to make ar-coating.

In February i recieved the last email from him, and after many unanswered emails i got in contact with him (a member of this board had a phone call with him) :1a: .

Mark promised him to send me an email and send my watches back. He knew that i would pay for all expenses he had, just to get my watches back. With or without work !!!!.

It's almost three weeks now without any email from Mark :thumbdown:

So my hope is almost fading, but who knows: miracles happen every day. :whistling:

...and about his so-called pc problems:...it looks like that he was very, very busy at ebay, the last month !!!..or someone in UK with the same name was buying watch tools ????

Guest RiverwindMDS
@b16a2

.....thanks for the hopeful words, but in the meantime i don't think that i will see my watches back !!!!!!!!!!...or i will be an oldtimer by then.

Mark has a Pam 168 and a Breitling Navitimer from me since december, to make ar-coating.

In February i recieved the last email from him, and after many unanswered emails i got in contact with him (a member of this board had a phone call with him) :1a: .

Mark promised him to send me an email and send my watches back. He knew that i would pay for all expenses he had, just to get my watches back. With or without work !!!!.

It's almost three weeks now without any email from Mark :thumbdown:

So my hope is almost fading, but who knows: miracles happen every day. :whistling:

...and about his so-called pc problems:...it looks like that he was very, very busy at ebay, the last month !!!..or someone in UK with the same name was buying watch tools ????

CAn you tell me his user at ebay...

Guest RiverwindMDS
Here is my list of items currently with Mark since September 29, 2006:

- Cortebert Pocket Watch with cal. 616 movement

- 6152 Project Parts: consisting of "RXW" case, crown guard, Davidsen 6152 plexiglass, vintagized Davidsen destro MM dial, and 2 Davidsen 127 crowns.

- Extra dial, Luminor Panerai Marina Militare

- PAM 036 complete watch + PAM 036 parts (tobacco dial and hands purchased from Repaustria and sent directly to Mark) - both the watch and parts being partial payment toward additional parts for and final assembly of my 6152 project.

I've asked to have everything returned to me at my expense, but no response. I think I'll send Mark a get well card.

Please, to everyone who says that he's not feeling well os someother things that ARE NOT TRUE!!!!!

See his ebay activity.

More than 100 transactions in the period from february till now...

He is a liar, he can use so good his computer and if he can make so many transactions he can also come here and tell us where is our money.

take a look at his ebay:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...eedbackAsSeller