When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Finepics if you are out there ?

Campervan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RiverwindMDS
He is not back yet. It is that damn socialized medicine. Still sounds like death.

I really don't know, but when you have work with some people it is just not right to disappear...

Finepics will return the watches. He has had a hard time of late. I have had a watch with him for 7 months now, so everyone just be patient, a watch is a watch, wear a different one for a while. Health and career come before hobbies/services such as this.

Campervan, there are some other modders on this board who do a sterling job. Depending on your country of origin and national customs policies it might be worth considering trying one of them, but they are mainly in the US.

ummm....look in the mirror watcher. everyone has something to complain about once in a while.

A fair complaint that is yet to be resolved actually. Some members continually moan and I'm getting pretty sick of reading meaningless irritating posts about nothing but rubbish half the time and I'm slowly loosing interest in this particular board as a re others I think!

A fair complaint that is yet to be resolved actually. Some members continually moan and I'm getting pretty sick of reading meaningless irritating posts about nothing but rubbish half the time and I'm slowly loosing interest in this particular board as a re others I think!

if you look at the original post, he wasn't moaning or complaining at all -- he was asking if finepics is willing to take on any more work.

i actually agree with you about the whole complaining thing....just thought your comment was a little ironic given you have a whole thread where you've been complaining about having issues with getting your iwc 3717. this is not to say that your frustration isn't warranted -- i would be frustrated too if i were going through the same thing.

deltatahoe

Good luck with Finepics! I truly believe that some of us will never see the DW's for which we paid. I wonder if we will have all the members who bashed Joe for not replying to pm's and emails to start a thread demanding Mark steps up to the plate.

Yeah....you are damn right about the diminishing hope of receiving the DW from him :thumbdown: Just curious how many of us are still waiting for the DW? :whistling:

I'll start with mine ....... 03 pcs of 2892 DW :wounded1:

I hate to say it but I've pretty much lost all faith in Finepics. I'm waiting for my 2892 datewheel also...patiently. I have 7 watches coming back from The Zigmeister in the coming weeks and i'm asking The Zigmeister to just send mine back without the datewheel, it's been too many months. If Mark pops up, outstanding...but a simple note advising everyone that it's delayed or not coming would suffice...and end this.

I know many have had great dealings with Mark so I know Finepics does great work. For me he's a no show for now... :whistling:

Come on Mark, come through for everyone!

Jeez Guys, new to this forum and very few posts and feel a bit guilty for this can of worms!!!!

Looking to get a sapphire replaced on a fiddy (common request from what I can make out!) and am in the UK but willing to risk posting further afield if anyone can help !

Finepics was recommended to me via a friend so I cannot comment on whats going on historically but did search out a thread which said he was unwell, So I was only putting a toe in to test the water :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hope I haven't go off on the wrong foot, you all seem an ok bunch :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Campervan

I can't speak for finepics current illness, but in his defence in the past he has provided me with excellent service reluming and modding a number of my favourite reps, typically with a 1-2 week turnaround. Which brings me to a problem... I now have a few minor things I would like to get done to a couple of reps, but don't know where to send them. I am also UK based and would like to avoid leaving the EU customs area...

This conundrum got me thinking - maybe we need a modding/repair services section of the member trade area, where skilled members can advertise their services to less able members like me! When they are too busy with other things to accept new work, they could pull their ads?

I can't speak for finepics current illness, but in his defence in the past he has provided me with excellent service reluming and modding a number of my favourite reps, typically with a 1-2 week turnaround. Which brings me to a problem... I now have a few minor things I would like to get done to a couple of reps, but don't know where to send them. I am also UK based and would like to avoid leaving the EU customs area...

This conundrum got me thinking - maybe we need a modding/repair services section of the member trade area, where skilled members can advertise their services to less able members like me! When they are too busy with other things to accept new work, they could pull their ads?

WHat do you need my friend? I may be able to do MINOR repairs/mods that I have done trillion times in my watches and feel comfortable of doing for others..

BTW I do not want to take Finepics side because I think his turnaround time for the DWs is reaching Ridicilous timeframes BUT at the moment he is not playing sick to avoid you.. I talked with him on the phone couple of weeks ago and he couldn't even speak...

I just wanted to clarify that he is INDEED sick and that's the reason he is lost. Nothing more nothing less.

WHat do you need my friend? I may be able to do MINOR repairs/mods that I have done trillion times in my watches and feel comfortable of doing for others..

BTW I do not want to take Finepics side because I think his turnaround time for the DWs is reaching Ridicilous timeframes BUT at the moment he is not playing sick to avoid you.. I talked with him on the phone couple of weeks ago and he couldn't even speak...

I just wanted to clarify that he is INDEED sick and that's the reason he is lost. Nothing more nothing less.

Thanks V! PM Sent.

I wonder why members who offer mods are often sick?!!!...I feel bad if I give a promise and not fulfill or give a notice if i don't do it...people on this board take money in advance from people they do not know...the disappear for some time...then some other problems appear...C'MON GUYS! LET'S ACT LIKE ADULT PEOPLE!

Finepics could be the best guy in this whole world...and he has done some great job during the years...an info to all the guys that paid can be done, if not by him, by someone close to him...for example an e-mail to all of the members that paid him telling it's gonna be a delay...if they wanna wait ok...if they wanna a refund ok...

If you are willing to make a project, be prepared to all the possible things that can happen...even loosing money...it was a great thing from him to offer the DW but don't do something that you are not willing to do like a REAL BUSINESSMAN!

Edited by dadog13

Mark does not do this for a living so get off his [censored]ing back!!!!! or better still do it your bloody self and then you can moan at yourself can't you!!!!!

Is there anyone left on this forum that does'nt complain about something!!!!! :o

why should anybody be concerned what he's doing for living?!!!

he offered a service, he should honour it!

...and I'm getting pretty sick of reading meaningless irritating posts about nothing but rubbish half the time and I'm slowly loosing interest in this particular board as a re others I think!

if you are irritated...DO NOT READ SUCH POSTS!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RiverwindMDS

I know this thread my be irritating but there are people that have a lot of money sent to finepics in watches and in mods, (payed in advance) and it is not right, and it is months that nobody can contact him.

Please someone that has his telephone number contact him, because it is important for us to know if we ever will have our watches again.

even I would prefer to have my awtches back without mods, but I want to have my watches back.

Please someone can help me?

It is important, it's a question of money, if he can't mod the watches because he is sick just send back the watches.

That's the only thing to do.

I know this thread my be irritating but there are people that have a lot of money sent to finepics in watches and in mods, (payed in advance) and it is not right, and it is months that nobody can contact him.

Please someone that has his telephone number contact him, because it is important for us to know if we ever will have our watches again.

even I would prefer to have my awtches back without mods, but I want to have my watches back.

Please someone can help me?

It is important, it's a question of money, if he can't mod the watches because he is sick just send back the watches.

That's the only thing to do.

....... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

hmmm, I agree with marco,

I prefer to get my parts back uncoated, rather than wait until eternity.

how ill is finepics ? too ill to speak , write or move ?

my patience limit is reached now. sent my watchparts on november last year and

heard from him the last time in feb. no info no mercy.