When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Double A/R mod.. 2nd batch done! tons of pics!

Amazing work. Lots of artisans here.

Maybe expensive mods to a replica watch don't make good economic sense but one has to get a warm fuzzy feeling of satisfaction when doing first rate upgrades like this to any watch regardless of origin.

Yep. Economics shmeconomics I say. Personal satisfaction is the name of the game.

Excellent work from 2 of RWG's best!

All the watches look fantastic... But that SMP looks especially nice! HD... Is that one of your frankens?

Yep, the SMP as well as the GMT are both mine. Both were modded previously with the Gen Dials and Hands. From viewing the pic, look at the waves on the SMP dial. Woooooooo....Looks awesome. Cant wait to see both of these babies in person and on my wrist. Well, I guess I know what I will be wearing this weekend. :yeah:

Flav and Cheif did a tremendous job, very professional and excellent communication. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Want to give both of you a big thanks for doing this and making all of our watches that much better. Additionally, making our hobby alot more enjoyable !!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by triplehd

Guys, run 3 (double sided) is a few days away from being sent to the coater. Then we're doing a single sided only run... So we'd be a few weeks away from forming another double sided coating run. But, as always, the signup thread will be in the Repair & Upgrade section of the forum.

That is defintely impressive. And to those involved in such a labor, I must applaud you, it's not easy to run into people willing to help others in such a small niche hobby, but this forum is full of them.

• 1 month later...