When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EMS and a crazy story!

Damn, that's too funny. Tell him only if future packages arrive safely without any heart attacks waiting for delivery :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yes its funny and scary also...and like slay is saying he is a stupid fock as$ m0therfocker because i toled him not to open the packet and i need his help just to pass custom control....but after all these crap i toled him that i made the order from far east because i was sure i was buying the "real thing" and not an illegal item.And that i dont know anything about watches...only the name rolex i know! :black_eye:

p.s. i have many friends in the NYPD whom buy & wear reps all the time .. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

They must love patroling Canal Street, huh? Get a watch, then bust a shop :Jumpy:

NOW THE CUSTOM POLICE MAN WHANTS ME TO SEND HIM A REP JUST LIKE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMAGINE THAT!!!!!!!

i toled him that i made the order from far east because i was sure i was buying the "real thing" and not an illegal item.

Folks we are at the quintessence of paradox here!!! :lol:

Boys I loved this story! (for the wicked but happy end) :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 1 month later...