When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EMS and a crazy story!

So here it goes:

Today at 13:00 the bell rings and its the delivery man from EMS!!Yes great I said first!My perfect Sub from Josh arrived.........and then starts the panic :evil: ..He is saying that we have a problem,i need to pay something to customs to have my packet...I said ok where is my packet? He toled me that there is a missing nitification from customs and that the packet is at the post office at the moment ,and they have to send it back to customs so they put on the packet the missing notification!!!!CRAZY situatuation!

So i have my watch about 1km away at my post office...and they are going to send it back to customs so they can put on a F....ing paper......bye bye watch im sure!!!!

So i have to run to the post office to take the watch before it goes back to customs!!!!!!!!!

I think its the first time that a watch goes throught customs to the post office and then again back to custom control!!!!

So????? F....ck EMS!!!!! Only fedex works for me!!!!!!

Sorry for bad mouth but you have to understand me!!!!!

I have a good friend at the post office that they have my packet....i have made a contact with him and i hope that i can get the Sub out of the box and send only the f..ing box back to customs for recheck!

In the morning if i post a pic we will know that we have a happy end!

Unfortunately if there is a missing notification from cutoms that should be on the packet and there is something you need to pay I'm guessing they already know what's in there, also I would be very cautious about asking a friend to tamper with the package as in most countries that's serious jail time.

Ken

Unfortunately if there is a missing notification from cutoms that should be on the packet and there is something you need to pay I'm guessing they already know what's in there, also I would be very cautious about asking a friend to tamper with the package as in most countries that's serious jail time.

Ken

So they know what is inside....thats bad... yes there is a missing notification.We will see how it works out tomorow!

Ken

Agreed !

Also watch out for the black van with the dark windows in the parking lot,... ^_^

Thats funny ( not really funny) since i get anxious when i have things i have paid for in the mail... i am always affraid that i am not going to be in to sign for it ... which is often the case and i have to get my package rerouted to my post office for pick up the next day... but for me, if this happend... it would be like adding insult to injury...

best of luck with this mate !!!

Is there a pattern here?

EMS, EU and customs confiscation.

This is not the first time we hear this... and probably won't be the last. Never again EMS or any other commercial shipping company for me thanks. Never. Only standard airmail please.

Edited by By-Tor

sorry to hear that, that really really sucks :(

you can try to give your friend a old sub if ya have one, that he could swich to the damn parcel. You will get your new watch eventually and the old might be back too

Is there a pattern here?

EMS, EU and customs confiscation.

This is not the first time we hear this... and probably won't be the last. Never again EMS or any other commercial shipping company for me thanks. Never. Only standard airmail please.

Oh yes, there is a pattern !

Me neither: no Fedex, Ems, ...I agree 100% for only registered airmail.

At the local post office the Head of that department is a friend of my fathers and he took the parcel to customs to put on the parcel the paper that will release the packet....the custom office is located inside the post office facilities!So here what happened:

The head of the post office takes the parcel to customs and say its for him.They give him the paper that its free to go,my fathers friend is saying to custom man to open the packet just to see whats inside(head of the post office and customs man are friends) When the customs man opens the packet he saw a beautyfull Perfect Sub.My fathers friend is saying that its a gen watch he bought from Singapore..and asks for custom mans opinion........and here is the crazy part.....the costum man has a friend inside customs who wears a gen Sub and asks for his opinion.

He looks at his friend sub and my rep sub and say that its a gen!! :black_eye:

My fathers friend smiles and says NO NO NO its a rep for a friend!!!!LOL!

NOW THE CUSTOM POLICE MAN WHANTS ME TO SEND HIM A REP JUST LIKE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMAGINE THAT!!!!!!!

Great. Next time you get a rep... go straight to customs and tell them everything about smuggling, buying reps and you, and show them the goods.

Im just telling you what hapened....between the post office head,and the custom man which have his office next to the post office head.I was not there when the conversation took place.And im not responible for the stupid post office man....or his custom man friend.

This is what the post office head toled me that took place there.Nothing more nothing less.

fockin stup1d as$ m0therfocker! next time he gets binladen weed in the mail, will he also tell him

Mane check this [censored] out we was up in Chicago right

With my nigga big hemp, you know what I'm saying?

The nigga pass me a blunt

Like smoke this [censored] nigga this some Bin Laden weed

Y'all don't know nothing 'bout this [censored] down south

What the fock is Bin Laden weed?

it's three different Kinds of weed all grown together that [censored] some straight killer

Them Chicago niggas name that [censored] Bin Laden weed mane, its some straight fire.

fockin stup1d as$ m0therfocker! next time he gets binladen weed in the mail, will he also tell him

Mane check this [censored] out we was up in Chicago right

With my nigga big hemp, you know what I'm saying?

The nigga pass me a blunt

Like smoke this [censored] nigga this some Bin Laden weed

Y'all don't know nothing 'bout this [censored] down south

it's three different Kinds of weed all grown together that [censored] some straight killer

Them Chicago niggas name that [censored] Bin Laden weed mane, its some straight fire.

NOW THE CUSTOM POLICE MAN WHANTS ME TO SEND HIM A REP JUST LIKE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMAGINE THAT!!!!!!!

Damn, that's too funny. Tell him only if future packages arrive safely without any heart attacks waiting for delivery :thumbsupsmileyanim: