When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ethernal love

dadog13

is there in your collection a rep or reps that you would never ever sell?

I have currently 15 different reps...and from all of them, I'd never ever sell only a couple of them...

1. Breitling Seawolf titanium

2. Fully modded PAM127

3. Fully modded PAM217

4. PAM027 (I plan to do some mods...but still to come)

this are the pieces that I'd never sell...there are some others that I have in plan of buying and that will join the 4 listed above...

At my beginings of rep collecting I was looking more to quantity...but lately I prefer quality over quantity...and the 4 listed above will be my faithfull companions for a long long time!

I cant see myself parting with my Swiss 7753 powered Santos 100 Chrono. I've only had it a few weeks, but it has grown on me ALOT- getting more wrist time than a couple of my gens.

I have a Swiss 7753 Pam 196 which I keep going back and forth about- I really love the watch, but I don't seem to wear it as much as I once did. Not sure if I will keep or not.

The other reps can all be bought if I am in the right mood...

-O

I have several that I would have to think long and hard before sell, but I have a few that just simply won't be going anywhere.

1. 007 From closed factory

2. Black Seamaster from closed factory

3. Electric Blue Seamaster from closed factory

4. Old Seamaster Professional Blue (not closed factory, but the good one)

5. Pam 029 with 2893

6. pam 060 with 2893

7. Pam 063 (No date, and wrong size, still a beautiful watch)

8. Pam 036 (Old original)

9. Pam 111

10. A fanticy IWC Mark XV (Not accurate to the genuine at all, but one of my favoties)

Sold almost all of them except for the decorated movement IWC FA Jones in rose gold. Beautiful replica of a beautiful watch.

And of course, I'll never part with my nearly perfect SS Submariner. What's the use of being a replica owner if I don't have one of those in my collection.