When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Aerospace has arrived.....

b16a2

Well after ordering the Breitling on Friday, it turned up this morning. Great service by the dealer, and excellent communication.

I have posted a rough history of my search for this watch, but I'l give a brief outline.

About three years ago I started becoming interested in watches, Breitling in particular. I took a shining to the Aerospace, mainly due to its simplistic design, and functionality. I then found out that Breitling every so often released special editions, one of which was the Harrier Edition. I knew I had to buy it.

I sourced one about a year ago, but unfortunately missed out on it. A whole year later, I managed to get my hands on one.

(Please excuse my poor pictures the camera isn't all that good, but it gives a rough idea)

First up, the box itself, the 'professional series' boxset.....

244068-8947.jpg

244068-8948.jpg

244068-8949.jpg

244068-8950.jpg

AR shot. The Breitling AR is very heavy. Turns a vey deep blue/purple in some lights, and the crystal disappears in low light situations.

244068-8951.jpg

A rather blurred shot of the band and the watch case. The aerospace was manufactured with performance in mind. It is constructed from Titanium, and is incredibly light!

244068-8952.jpg

A wrist shot with my pride and joy in the background

244068-8953.jpg

A wrist shot with a BCE

244068-8954.jpg

Here are a few pics provided by the dealer...

244068-8955.jpg

244068-8956.jpg

244068-8957.jpg

Overall I am very impressed. I am glad I have finally got my holy grail watch.

The quality of the watch itself is amazing. The bracelet is very good (slightly flimsy due to being so light). The clasp closes really nicely, and the bezel rotates much differently from the reps I have.

Thanks for reading

B16a2

Great watch! Thank you for sharing. I have bought and sold two of them and would really love to have another. It is a very lightweight slim powerhouse. All the extra funtions are great. No wonder pilots love them.

post-3048-1178710776_thumb.jpg

post-3048-1178710752_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...