When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My collection

b16a2

I have been a member of this board for just over a year now. I've had an excellent time, and have learnt so much from everyone here, so thank you RWG! Each replica that I have bought I have made sure I really want it before buying it. So although it is a fairly small collection, I could not sell any of them. Having said that I did at one point sell the Navitimer to a friend, who didn't wear it that often so i bought it back from him.

My first purchase was the Navitimer frm Joshua right at the beginning of my quest into the rep world...

245049-8711.jpg

I then bought a Panerai 005 from Davidsen, and am thinking of buying a 111h in the future to compiment it

245049-8712.jpg

Next up was the SMP Chrono from TTK. I think that to do this date, it still my favourite replica. If I had to choose any of my reps, it would be this one everytime.

245049-8713.jpg

Then came the BCE from Angus. Oh boy, what a watch this is! When i received it I was astounded by the quality of the build and detail

245049-8714.jpg

Then they released the Superocean Steelfish and I knew I had to get one of those too. Again from Angus, and I bought a genuine rubber strap for it.

245049-8715.jpg

Then finally a genuine Breitling Aerospace Harrier Ltd Ed. By far the most comfortable watch I have.

245049-8716.jpg

And a few shots of the group....

245049-8717.jpg

245049-8718.jpg

245049-8719.jpg

245049-8720.jpg

I also have a TT Navitimer 12,9,6 with Finepics, and am ordering an Ultimate PO and Omega Seamaster GMT (black with black/silver bezel) over the weekend.

I feel I should also buy a Sub at somepoint, my collection definitely needs a Rolex, so this begs the question.....

WHO HAS THE BEST SUB? :bangin:

B16A2

What about dressy watches ?
Yes I concur, I need a dressy watch. Any suggestions? I wouldn't mind a PP, but not too sure how accurate they are. I'm a bit naive when it comes to the high end market.

great collection b16a2 you must be thrilled with your new aerospace

Hasn't left my wrist yet, so nice to wear, very comfortable!

PP are not the most accurate, but who cares ? The brand is quite confidential for common mortals :)

I have a 5070 (see my signature).

I find Vacheron Constantin to be very attractive, and you get pretty accurate reps for less than 100 dollars... Here too, look at my signature.

Yes I concur, I need a dressy watch. Any suggestions?

how about a sporty dress watch? also, i see you don't have an iwc in your collection? you can kill two birds with one stone: i think the iwc pilot's watch is a fantastic dress watch (see pictures below)...

245198-8671.jpg

245198-8672.jpg

245198-8673.jpg

deltatahoe

You have PM Stephane.

Deltahoe are you trying to bankrupt me, that is gorgeous :thumbsupsmileyanim: My rate of buying reps has been quite low, but I think this month is going to be a big spender! Is that the IWC from Eddie? I can imagine that the IWC on a strap would be a very nice dressy watch, even on the bracelet it is very classy!

You have a great collection! Really nice pieces... as for the Submariner... they are all 90% correct at the most, although some advertise them as being 1:1. The dumb thing is that rolex is by far the most copied watch, but still is not available as a good 1:1 copy. Only the vintage sub's and sd's are better than the modern versions.

If this is important to you than buy an IWC pilot chrono of an IWC Ingenieur... both are really awesome watches ...or the new IWC Aquatimer chrono - Cousteau divers.... that one is sooooo nice!!

If it's not important go a one of the well known dealers...