When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mansun,s Collection So far

mansun

I see you have an Aquatimer, is it the Trusty version?? What do you think of it, I am very keen to get my hands on one, but after comparing the pics from Andy's album to those from my IWC catalogue, it just doesn't make the grade.

Please LMK what you think of yours as I REALLY want one.

Also, How many LV's does one man need???

Enjoy!

Oh and nice collection.

I see you have an Aquatimer, is it the Trusty version?? What do you think of it, I am very keen to get my hands on one, but after comparing the pics from Andy's albmto those from my IWC catalogue, it just doesn't make the grade.

Please LMK what you think of yours as I REALLY want one.

Also, How many LV's does one man need???

Enjoy!

Oh and nice collection.

.. The aquatimer is Trusty's... and it doesn't make the grade..... I bought it for $120. so its just a show watch in My collection,,, the LV s are just the best rolex watch I,ve ever seen.. ooohh that watch...... and I,m still looking for the MBW LV......... so anyone out there... LMK.... mansun

Very nice collection, one question how do you get such a good shot with your phone camera?

My wife and I have 2 of the best camera phones we could get but we can't get a shot like that.

Ken

Very nice collection, one question how do you get such a good shot with your phone camera?

My wife and I have 2 of the best camera phones we could get but we can't get a shot like that.

Ken

ken.... its the Nokia 6680................................................mansun

the LV s are just the best rolex watch I,ve ever seen.. ooohh that watch...... and I,m still looking for the MBW LV....

And there speaks the voice of the obssessional perfectionist :lol: since they no doubt have different things wrong with them, why not play Dr Frankenstein and put one LV hybrid together?

Nice collection by the way, we have similar tastes, Pam036MM, DRSD etc. (apart from the LVs of course....not yet anyway)