When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anybody here from Ireland?

watchman12345

Who can name the body of water upon which the delightful Miss Nanuq rides in this shot?

251379-7457.jpg

It looks quite like Carlingford Lough or Lough Erne, I could lay money on it not being Lough Neagh or Strangford Lough, but! If its across the border to the south I don't have a clue.

It looks quite like Carlingford Lough or Lough Erne, I could lay money on it not being Lough Neagh or Strangford Lough, but! If its across the border to the south I don't have a clue.

I don't disagree with Pollux's guess although I tend to think that it's further south. Lough Derg?

I'm in Northern Ireland too BTW.

My family came from Buncrana Northern Ireland , any of you Irish actually live there or been there as I plan to visit Ireland when I retire and see if I can find any family members left and do a little soul searching ??

I was actually born in Dublin though ...

Zed

• 1 year later...
Nice country :)

But i tought N.Ireland was considerd British? and he ask who is from Ireland not England ?

Cheers

Ha, don't get that convo going! There still Irish, not British as N.Ireland isn't British, its part of the UK not Britain...

Ha, don't get that convo going! There still Irish, not British as N.Ireland isn't British, its part of the UK not Britain...

Ok, i now its a senstive subject just had to ask ;)

Either way very nice country, i have a friend their who study old Irish History :)

But pleas that black beer aiiiiiiint good :lol:

Ok, i now its a senstive subject just had to ask ;)

Either way very nice country, i have a friend their who study old Irish History :)

But pleas that black beer aiiiiiiint good :lol:

Ya gotta love Guinness!

As the topic says... just curious. I imagine most of the members are US based.

I'm from Waterford originally but my da wanted to move to the UK when i was 6yrs old...i still ask him why?!?!?!..spose u gotta go where the money is ;)

Be lucky @ll :)