When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just got a 050

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

I just got a 050 from River.

Great watch, well finished, high quality. The date mag is quite good. It really is one of the closest PAM reps available. I even got the newer version with correct double button deployant.

But it feels.... small. :blink:

Really small.

I guess my girlfriend will have another watch. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Here are some qiock pics:

24050-1338.jpg

24050-1339.jpg

24050-1340.jpg

24050-1341.jpg

24050-1342.jpg

24050-1343.jpg

24050-1344.jpg

24050-1345.jpg

Cheers!

Guest Sql_pl
Looks great my norwigen friend!!! I wonder if i would order one!!! I realy like the looks of it bro... Yes i will order one two and send it to palp to mod it with a new crown!!! THX for the pics dani you made my day friend...

:blink::blink::blink:

Looks great my norwigen friend!!! I wonder if i would order one!!! I realy like the looks of it bro... Yes i will order one two and send it to palp to mod it with a new crown!!! THX for the pics dani you made my day friend...

he is polish... and the pics were not from dani (who indeed is norwegian)

I'd say its good for a bracelet watch as most PAM's with SS bracelet are just massive, but on leather it might be a bit tiny. As long as your gf is happy to take it, you should be okay ;) Mine has said she doesn't like anything in my PAM collection which makes me a happy man

I'd say its good for a bracelet watch as most PAM's with SS bracelet are just massive, but on leather it might be a bit tiny. As long as your gf is happy to take it, you should be okay ;) Mine has said she doesn't like anything in my PAM collection which makes me a happy man

Just got the same one from EL today, has the double deplayment and it is a really HQ piece. Movement feels really smooth all around, date mag is good, font is perfect, crown guard tensions like a gen!

Guest Sql_pl
Just got the same one from EL today, has the double deplayment and it is a really HQ piece. Movement feels really smooth all around, date mag is good, font is perfect, crown guard tensions like a gen!

100% true!

Forgot to mention the crown guard lever but it is much better even from a Jimmy's one I have on a 111.

Works unbelievably good, no loose at all.

Oh and you know what? After a day with it I got used to the size... I think I will be ordering a 051 soon :)

who is providing the 050 and 051 with the new asain 7750's? i asked josh if he could get one of this custom made, but he responded that he could not and that they would soon be out of production. NAME YOUR DEALER!!

i need a 049 for my lady!

---ooops, read title. from river. have you opened the back to verify that it is truly the new and improved 7750? i'm dying to know....

Edited by robideaux

Guest Sql_pl

As far as I know only the new version of asian 7750 beats at 28 800 bph like ETA watches. This one does. I have an older asian 7750 in my EE 6263 and it beats a lot slower.

This one sounds just as my GST and Daytona which are 100% new 7750s.

Guest Sql_pl

BTW I think I would choose a 051 over 049 because it is easier to get a replacement strap (actually the rep strap is crap so you need to replace it anyway) than a 22 mm bracelet.

Cheers!

To me, the 050 is the best PAM rep. Good choice! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Actually, you don't need to replace the crown, as the genuine 050 has a thinner crown than 44mm models.

If you really want a thicker crown, then consider using a normal rep crown from a 44mm, absolutely not a Lello's or PAM's one.

A warning about 049 vs 051: I tried my 050 both with the SS bracelet and with a leather strap, and I can assure you that in SS it is on another planet...

Beautiful watch but unfortunately me too can;t wear less than 44mm. I found that 44mm is the best size for me. The 40mm is small and the 47mm I can pull it off but it is a bit big.

My wife liked it when we went to the AD but I have personal watches on my list first. :p