When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Ultimate GMT

triplehd

Dang, that is one killer lookin' watch! Turned out great!

Many thanks....don't know if the gen has A/R, but it does make a world of difference....now, time to get a gen rubber strap to replace the rep strap.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

definitely one very nice watch TripleHD.

The AR does make a difference, definitely a keeper!

Thanks Marrick and thanks for making this watch look great with your mods.

@triplehd

Great looking watch. The AR blue looks great with the GMT bezel. The rubber strap looks very nice as well - better than I would have thought. I'm definitely going to try that combination. :D

@predfan2001

Mind if I ask where you found your smp bracelet? I've been looking for one . . ..Thanks.

@triplehd

Great looking watch. The AR blue looks great with the GMT bezel. The rubber strap looks very nice as well - better than I would have thought. I'm definitely going to try that combination. :D

@predfan2001

Mind if I ask where you found your smp bracelet? I've been looking for one . . ..Thanks.

There's a guy that sells the engraved (engraved clasp is like ETA reps come with. Asian reps usually an etched clasp :yuk: ) SMP rep bracelets on eBay for $36.00 plus shipping. Some of our recommended dealers also sell them. They're usually listed under watch accessories or in the Omega sections of their sites.

There's a guy that sells the engraved (engraved clasp is like ETA reps come with. Asian reps usually an etched clasp :yuk: ) SMP rep bracelets on eBay for $36.00 plus shipping. Some of our recommended dealers also sell them. They're usually listed under watch accessories or in the Omega sections of their sites.

Thanks!!

Just got my SMP bracelet. It is not the greatest but I have been sanding and polishing on it all day. It's too flat and has to many sharp edges. Not rounded like a gen. It's not terrible though and looks much better after some work. I had no idea that I would have to re-drill the lugs, that sucked! It's on now and looks pretty good. I went thru 6 drill bits drilling the lugs. I hope I never have to do that again. I'll post a pic here in a bit. Just a little busy cooking out and all. C ya!