When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hello just realized I paid too much from Ideawatches

Nice VQ35DE there :D

Yes, I'm a fellow 350z'er

Thanks, I'm looking to S/C next month unless this new hobby takes all my money.

I understand Slay just treatin' a Newb like a Newb no hurt feelings at all

i wasnt treating you like a newby and neither was i bitching at you, i simply refered you to a tutorial of how to take good pictures with (supposedly) crappy cameras, thats it! if i'd been a [censored], i would have said something like "use the f----n search button and search for picture-taking-how-tos NEWB!!!" in bricktop voice! but i didnt, i was nice enough to search for them myself and post them for you, so you dont have to go trough all the hasse and search them yourself!

a little thank you would be more apropriate then a "he treated me like a new"

Edited by slay

Yeah, my other hobby is building custom cars, I'm about to drop $6k into my G35 next month for a supercharger (410whp here I come)

But what fun is cruising around in a nice car if you can't have a nice watch (or a few)to wear too?

Yeah, my other hobby is building custom cars, I'm about to drop $6k into my G35 next month for a supercharger (410whp here I come)

But what fun is cruising around in a nice car if you can't have a nice watch (or a few)to wear too?

Nice. I had a 3rd gen FD RX7 with a T88 laying over 500whp once. Great car. Only issue I had was the maintaining a rotor engine.

• 2 weeks later...
Like the title says I paid too much $900 for a "swiss" replica Submariner LV from Idealwatches.

I realize now I paid too much and there's nothing I can do, but I love the watch.

After looking around here a bit I was wondering if I got a cheap replica or a decent one.

My digital camera sucks or I would post pics.

Anyone else got a Submariner LV from Idealwatches?

It doesn't matter whether you post pictures of your watch or not. $900 is too much for an LV Sub rep., no matter what the quality. :thumbdown: You can buy four excellent watches of this kind from Eddie Lee, Joshua, River, and other dealers on this forum for $900.

Almost all of us made this kind of mistake before we found RWG, so chalk it up to experience and move on. :)