When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO on Nato strap

shultz

Hi there,

I am owning a few gen vintage Omega chronos but wasn't interested in a rep yet. Finally I purchased an ultimate PO and -yes- this is a nice tool watch- I dont want to write a review because bytor did so in an excellent way. Just two quick black&white shots of my PO (45mm) on NATO-strap for your pleasure:

251542-7415.jpg

251542-7416.jpg

I haven't had a chance to try on a 45mm PO, and wonder if it would be too big. I have a 7" wrist. It looks like your watch is right on the edge of being too big. What size is your wrist?

It is something below 19 cm. But life is too short to wear small watches :lol:

Damn Schultz that looks great. I was thinking of gettinga sub and putting a Nato Bond strap on it. But that looks awesome. I think you just saved me at least $100. Thanks. Where did you get your strap?

Pleasure, pman :D

I already posted some links to the german bay. These Nato straps go for 6 to 8 euro plus shipping fees. Three colours and several sizes, 18,20,22mm available.

Good luck, man! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Schultz, Could you kindly repost the link? What size did you purchase. I'm going to guess 20mm.

thanks.

Pleasure, pman :D

I already posted some links to the german bay. These Nato straps go for 6 to 8 euro plus shipping fees. Three colours and several sizes, 18,20,22mm available.

Good luck, man! :thumbsupsmileyanim: