When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi All

Hi everyone, just signed on, so very glad I found this place . . .

I'm really just getting started in the world of replicas. I've been fumbling around with google searches and rip off sites for a little over a year now and (I'm sure you've heard this before) I am thrilled to find a group of knowledgeable watch fans, and solid dealers. In short, RWG is my light at the end of the tunnel - a very bizarre and dark tunnel built by the likes of globalreplica.com and others (not to name names).

Anyway, we live and learn, and in the end, all that matters is how many watches you have!

Thanks all for being here, look forward to learning and contributing, oh and, having some fun. :D

Thanks for the welcome everyone . . .

@fxrandy:

Welcome, i hope you did not buy from the others, global ect, you will find some very knowledgeable collectors here, especially in the VIP area.

Unfortunately, I did have a few bad experiences . . .ordered a Breitling Evo from a dealer and 3 weeks later received a broken Daytona (the minute hand had come off), the transaction was COD, when I tried to exchange the broken Daytona they actually didn't have an Evo available to send me, I ended up getting my money back but it took 2 months and dozens of unreturned phone calls and emails . . .then there was my $200 21j 42.5 PO, which all in all is actually pretty decent but the crystal has a kind of hazy, milky opaqueness to it (especially noticeable at an angle). Actually, if I could I'd like to replace the crystal with a better one - any advice on whether or not it is worth doing this would be much appreciated. . .thanks.