When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yacht-Master Review

bklm1234

Nice review. The Yacht-Master has been in the shadows lately! :-)

It is a very cool sportswatch, although a bit on the "bling-bling" side. The dials is sparkling and the contrast between the polished and buff parts of the bracelet adds some flair. The girls seems to love it.

However, I sold mine, same version as this I think. At the end of the day, It was just not my style.

Excellent review and pics as usual... top stuff! You certainly know your Rolex reps.

This YM is indeed the best rep out there. I recall this same watch originally surfaced with thick, bad date font. Apparently they have fixed it now.

I wish I liked this watch more, I'd buy one. But Yacht Master has never been my thing at all. It's not excessive bling, but there's just something feminine about the YM, I can't put my finger on it.

@By-Tor-Funny you should say that I just bought this one from him! Hopefully it will look good on a ladies wrist.

You bought that? Congrats, it's excellent rep! The YM will definitely look good on a lady's wrist. They also make this watch in mid-size, but I have never seen a rep.

Make sure you post some wristshots when it arrives. :)

Edited by By-Tor

Yep... The Yachtie is a womans watch. Sea Dweller for the boys! B)

I considered to pass the Yacht-Master on to my girlfriend, but somehow it would not look right on the wrist of a Kindergarten teacher.. :blink:

@denisegold; congrats! Wear it well!