When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It took some time but we are back in the Game!

Guest Sql_pl

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod
This is definitely my favorite picture, do you see what I see. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Nice watch too.

28482-338.jpg

OOOPS... :whistling:... ;)...I didn't catch that at first. I am not sure, but I don't think this one was supposed to get posted. Good Eye.

OOOPS... :whistling:... ;)...I didn't catch that at first. I am not sure, but I don't think this one was supposed to get posted. Good Eye.

:2: .... :lol:

well, long live the polish girls!

i think that we could make a group buy of 1 watch every month and send it to Sql pl so he can make this kind of photo session!

he gives us photos and keeps the watch? i think it is worth!

Oh!

Wow!

I always said that 050 is my favourite watch.

Now I also know why.

Maciek,

I am certain that the rest of your girlfriend is a beautiful as the parts you share with us. But I think she should give serious consideration to getting work as a hand model. Here in the US, hand (or foot) models can make fantastic money, without ever even showing the rest of their bodies.

Guest Sql_pl
Maciek,

I am certain that the rest of your girlfriend is a beautiful as the parts you share with us. But I think she should give serious consideration to getting work as a hand model. Here in the US, hand (or foot) models can make fantastic money, without ever even showing the rest of their bodies.

It is a great pleasure to read such words - thank you very much!

We will definately think about it but I am afraid it is not a good job here in Poland...

Cheers!

Lucky Watch...

I tried this a while back (at the other place) and when she found out I wanted to put them up...I got a "OH, no you don't" response from the GF.

C'mon...it'll be fun!! :whistling: Um...nope.

So, I guess I'll have to get her one of those watches and maybe she'll say yes next time.