When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Total newbie here... but loving it!

Hello everyone...

I must say that I almost made a very large mistake a few days ago by ordering a rep from one of the ... let's just say... "less trustworthy" sites out there. Then, after doing a bit more research on the web, I came across this site.

I cannot tell you how excited I was to not have made that costly mistake!! After reading on here for the last three days, it has been amazing how much I've learned, and still hope to learn, from all of you.

As a matter of fact, after reviewing everything, I have decided to place my first order ever with Josh Nana, and he has been great so far in answering my questions and making sure I was comfortable.

In any case, I just wanted to let everyone know how great it is to find a place like this, and that I am on my way to click on the donation box to make sure that this site keeps on going for a long time to come!

A warm welcome, glad you found us before making the error that has bought so many others here.

And your 1st dealer choice a is a good one, lets hope your watch research is the same, and you get what you want. Cos if you read my siggy, you'll see that I have had to pay for that experience :p

Thank you all for such a warm welcome!

Here's the scary part... I haven't even received the watch yet, and I'm already wondering what mods need to be done to it to "authenticate" it even further, and what the next one will be...

Hmm... maybe it would have been cheaper to have been ripped off!! (Okay, I'm just kidding here...)

But in any case, I am having such a great time going through the site, and the mods, that I forget to actually work. Fortunately, I can set my own hours, so there is no one to wake me up early!

So what suggestions would you have on a mod for a RYM? I have spoken to Joe, and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what is needed there?

Thanks again! And I am very glad to be here!