When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone want to be my recieving agent for one time only?

thomasng

Does anyone here in the United States want to be my recieving agent for a genuine purchase? I'll give you $100, plus the costs to ship it to me in Canada.

Here's what you do:

Help me recieve the watch in the United States, then forward it to me in Canada, since this guy refuses to send internationally.

I reserve the right to reject anyone without telling you why.

PS: Don't get excited, it's not some mega-money watch, it's just a cheap GP Seahawk II.

If only I was in US... I could take some pics of your new watch... haha!

Good luck with your purchase!

admin, you should send it on to sql_pl after you get it so his girl can model it for us :thumbsupsmileyanim:

As for Ghostface he;s too busy dominating the arcade high scoreS!! :o

admin, you should send it on to sql_pl after you get it so his girl can model it for us :thumbsupsmileyanim:

As for Ghostface he;s too busy dominating the arcade high scoreS!! :o

i like the way you think chronus, you're a good man! and as for ghostface, i'm confident that there will be at least one game that he will not be the champion of.

oh and admin, if the seven other people that have already said so fall through, i'll be more than happy to help you out. and FWIW, i'd most likely use capital letters on the shipping label if it came to that...

Recipient has been selected.

Instead of responding to each one of you individually, this is my open letter to all of you:

To the rest of the people who inquired, I honestly really appreciate the help offered by you, and the generosity shown by many of you willing to do it for free really speaks volumes to me about what kind of a community we are. Some of you are more genuine than any of my watches can ever be. I am very impressed with the people here, coupled with the earlier response to Dutchy's birthday, makes me feel proud to be a part of this community. Please do not feel offended if I did not select you, the decision was made on a number of factors, including previous trades, and the member's overall standing in the community.

Warmest regards,

admin

i like the way you think chronus, you're a good man! and as for ghostface, i'm confident that there will be at least one game that he will not be the champion of.

If he ever tops my score on Hexxagon, I'll call him out as a cheat! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

If he ever tops my score on Hexxagon, I'll call him out as a cheat! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

LOL - I can't figure out how you got 58...I don't quite understand the strategy of that game.

And yes, there are many games that I won't win - in fact, if I don't have the high score by now, I probably won't. Nice to have a lot of free time at work :)

Sorry for the OT, but congrats on your new watch admin.

LOL - I can't figure out how you got 58...I don't quite understand the strategy of that game.

And yes, there are many games that I won't win - in fact, if I don't have the high score by now, I probably won't. Nice to have a lot of free time at work :)

Sorry for the OT, but congrats on your new watch admin.

I've managed to get 58 twice now. There are 58 hexagons on the board. I guess it's a little luck as with all games. :victory:

:Jumpy::thumbsupsmileyanim::yu::whistling:B)

Edited by Chronus