When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My favorite day to wear my DRSD

kingkitesurf

Big smile on my face... I thought I would share it with you now that I have the gen pearl and the NATO. Man do I love this watch especially on the days with a 3 in it... Which is today.

A true beauty.

And yes the pearl, nato and the 3 looks great ;)

Congrats

Cheers

Stephane

KKS - Beautiful watch and great work. Have you tried an all-black Nato? They are quite nice with a Sub or Sea-Dweller. I think it makes the watch even more striking because it drives your eye right to the bezel insert and the color coordination makes the strap look like it came with the watch.

Yep I have a bond, a speedbird, a grey/silver and a black. The black is on my GMT Pepsi now which is superb to. The silver is great with the white expII by the way... You can combine in a second... I love NATO's.

KKS - Beautiful watch and great work. Have you tried an all-black Nato? They are quite nice with a Sub or Sea-Dweller. I think it makes the watch even more striking because it drives your eye right to the bezel insert and the color coordination makes the strap look like it came with the watch.