When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my most $$$ replica!!!!!!

Guest eddielee11

Guest eddielee11

my most $$$ replica!!!!!!

rose gold toruby.....breguet

one of my favourite now ,,,yes....it costs me a lot fo money to get this one....but it all worths it...

with this watch...i can be any lady sugar daddy!!!!

no diamond,,,,no stones,,,,just skeleton...but sexy skeleton.....

this month....is going to be tight...... :D :cheers:

27951-456.jpg

27951-457.jpg

27951-458.jpg

27951-459.jpg

27951-460.jpg

27951-461.jpg

27951-462.jpg

Guest eddielee11

since i got this piece last monday....

i only worn it once.,...and has been in my watch case....i dare not to wear......

i did take it out to scrutinize each and every part of this time machine.....since last night i got back....i was looking at the piece for good 3 hours.....god!!! i have no life!!!!!! :lol:

really really well made on the skeleton..... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

@got-it

Will you spend USD900 EACH and buy 10 Tourby Replicas? That's alot of money

=P

I understand that, but that wasn't my question. I assume that if I was a dealer, I would consider purchasing 2. One for my collection, and one for sale. however, I am curious as to whether there is a limit as to how many a dealer is allowed to have.

Yes, $900usd is a lot, but like I said, if I was a dealer, I would probably buy one for myself.

Guest eddielee11

this watch is not for everyone.

if u like something very unique...then go for it....

if u r not sure...dont get it.....do a little research on the tourby...you will realize it is a pure wonder....

i had the ss version...now the rose gold version....and yes...i love it,,,

i never liked tourby....because i did not know what so special about the thingie....but after extensive research, the replica maker has come a long way.....a very long way...... :D

It's real, but there hasn't been many good things said about the chinese tourby's.

Not sure where you're getting that, Ghostface; Josh has sent me information to the contrary. I don't have it handy (deleted from my inbox - kept just long enough to buy one myself), but Google it and you should find some more than favourable reviews.

Not sure where you're getting that, Ghostface; Josh has sent me information to the contrary. I don't have it handy (deleted from my inbox - kept just long enough to buy one myself), but Google it and you should find some more than favourable reviews.

Here's where I got my info from:

Link

The Zigmeister states he can't get his working and can't get parts for repair...but I'm not sure if they're discussing the same movement as what you have or what's on this particular watch.

Edited by GhostfaceZX

Guest eddielee11

i have shipped close to 30 pcs of tourby in 3 years...and never has a single problem with the movt.

i have even seen some watch manufacurers using the same movts to do their oem watches, and promotional watches.

It is one of the best movt used in all the replicas.

That looks like a very interesting watch. I am very tempted to jump. Too bad the're aren't any good JLC reverso watch reps out there. That will be my next OEM purchase. Unless a very, very good rep comes out of course. :victory:

I have always loved the tourbillon... And especially these chinese made ones, as they are an affordable means to have an interesting complication. However, I've always been a little cautious about the movement and it's reliability. But, I just might give one a try. Maybe, just maybe.

That, and I have always wondered in what situation I might wear such an extravagant piece? For someone who's daily wardrobe consists of faded jeans and untucked Ralph Lauren Polos, I don't know that the watch would mesh well with my attire :)