When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ripped off by Scott Hawkins?

cwai02

Okay, I didn't see this thread

and I didn't know I was dealing with him.

This is the story. He posted a ladies datejust for $90 at RWI under the handle - nightsdowntown

I was planning to pp him, but he said he didn't have pp.

So, he wanted me to pp Bignasty for a PO that he wanted to buy.

well, I received the watch last week. The marker falls and it stuck between the hands.

28007-424.jpg

Emailed him and he asked me to fix it myself.

I actually went to a watchmaster to get it fixed. The leg of the marker is broken and the watchmaster had to clue it back. It's a pretty lousy job.

Also, the watch is losing 5 minutes per day. Not very happy. :thumbdown:

nightsdowntown also tried to trade his stuffs here.

Edited by cwai02

He also posted his stuffs here.

Ok,,please keep in mind one of my old post comes up first and has nothing to do with any of this. He posted his stuff after my ad for the 217. I was a bit taken when my old post came up.........chris

BTW, the 217 transaction was very smooth and has now been sold without a single problem.

Whoa! I had a "deal" with Cathi Miller some time ago... you guess it: 2 Oakleys. Interestingly I received them, pretty [censored] up and I don't know if they were genuine, but at least I got something.

But that website and all, that is some VERY interesting information. Maybe someone can get that bastard! He's ripped off too many people now.

And look what I found too (don't know if that's correct though):

registrant-firstname: Scott

registrant-lastname: Hawkins

registrant-street1: 5165 Crestwood DR

registrant-pcode: 80918

registrant-state: CO

registrant-city: Colorado Springs

registrant-ccode: US

registrant-phone: +1.7195350258

registrant-email: *****@dirtclodfights.com

And look what I found too (don't know if that's correct though):

registrant-firstname: Scott

registrant-lastname: Hawkins

registrant-street1: 5165 Crestwood DR

registrant-pcode: 80918

registrant-state: CO

registrant-city: Colorado Springs

registrant-ccode: US

registrant-phone: +1.7195350258

registrant-email: *****@dirtclodfights.com

Yea, that's his correct mailing address....

Bricky....

Scott has been ripping people off for years

Hell, he even scammed people on star wars memorabilia of all things.

Go read the thread by Muttsta over at the old site. I think it's in the "Got ripped off" section if it's still visible.

Too bad I don't live near him.....

With so much of his personal information listed, I'm very surprised that he's still around. Why hasn't he been taken down yet?

Good question... There was a scammer who ripped off EL last year and it just so happens I knew where the guy lived... Suffice it to say I don't think he's ripped off anyone since. :ph34r:

it's here.

That guy lost $4750.

Btw, I don't think the watch was damaged in mail.

I bought it in this thread at RWI:

http://www.replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1033

All the pictures are very clear, except the datejust that I bought.

The picture was very blurry and all I can see is a black dial rolex.

He said it's new, so I didn't bother to ask him for more pictures.

Edited by cwai02

Wow...I was surprised to see this name again. Or I guess I should say, not really surprised.

I remember the name at the other board and recall some bad blood. But, as stated, with all the information listed, I can't believe anyone would still deal with such a person, if he continues to scam.

Question everything before jumping in.

Wow...I was surprised to see this name again. Or I guess I should say, not really surprised.

I remember the name at the other board and recall some bad blood. But, as stated, with all the information listed, I can't believe anyone would still deal with such a person, if he continues to scam.

Question everything before jumping in.

Unfortunately SF, true newbies don't know the history of this guy... I think cwai02 joined the old site and didn't see any of the "Scott" posts... Kinda surprised that bricky dealt with cathi :blink:

I actually saw the "What should I do" thread in the RWG, but honestly don't remember his name and he never mention it in the pm anyway.

I ve bought many stuffs from other members and never have any problems. I do assume all members here are honest.

Edited by cwai02

this has been brought to me attention via one of my staff member...And im ready to take action....Im a little concerned though...As im not seeing a post on RWI regarding this....Just letting anyone who may wonder i am aware of this.....Just....(Why not post this where it was purchased?)....as this person still has 2 items up for sale/trade

I'm stunned there is no other way of putting it just stunned, this jerk has not only been ripping guy's off all over the web for such a long time, but he has been so open about it, I mean his full name and address has been widely spread for a long time now.

But still he scams :blink:

Ken