When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yikes! The new Rolex site - Yachtmaster II ahoy!

cornerstone

Wow - looks like Rolex are really pushing their new fugly baby on the website:

257733-6098.jpg

Anyone else find the site annoying? Everything seems to be a slow-arsed flash animation....try looking for an AD and see how long it takes for it show you spinning globes (yes, I get it, we live on planet earth, very impressive), etc., etc., ...

The Clownmaster is an aesthetic disaster. Rolex should be taken out back and slapped.

As for their website, it is a poorly designed silly PR campaign that seems as if it was hatched by a design team drinking Fuzzy Navels in a Palms Springs, CA bar at 10:30AM.

Rolex was once a glorious company.

The fact that they have no respect for their clients and for their history makes them even more dispicable in my eyes. No support for models that are 20+ years old? Give me a break. I can send in a Victorian-era pocket watch to Patek Philippe or a circa 1909 wristlet to IWC and have them lovingly serviced.

Wow, that is really ugly. Kind of looks like a gold sector or casio.

Wow.. and here I thought that I was the only one who has a severe distate for Sector watches...

And yeesh, that may be the ugliest rollie ever.... useful for a yacht-racer? sure, but its ugly. Useful for anyone else? nope, and its still ugly.

Hahahahaha!!!! :lol: The "Clownmaster"! I had totally missed that thread, classic. :1a:

I think the first rep of it is already out - this was being sold by "The Watch King" on ebay :p

258435-6000.jpg

@cableguy - I was on there looking for catalogues too for photo backgrounds. They call it "doing a dadog"! :D

I honestly look for this watch to be a very BIG seller for Rolex. If you understand todays wealthy IE Paris Hilton, Ludacris, Fergie and so on the louder the better. These people thrive on being better than the next guy/girl. We live in a era when not since the 20s have the rich been so rich and the poor been so.... well poor. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...