When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A nevbie collection :=)

lazarini

Hi guys,

i had time to setup my cam scene today ( Pug & Stephane TM, All Rights Reserved :victory: ) and thought i showed u what i managed to collect till now . Mixin it up a bit we have pams 118 , 217 and 251 ( 218A on the way ) ... a B&R BR03 ... Rolex sub (so called Pauls Perfect) and last and not least a gen. Citizen NightHawk :rolleyes:

Feel free to comment ...etc :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Regards Laz

261643-5291.jpg

Edited by lazarini

looking good laz!! there is nothing more fun than strategically building your collection. :victory:

what's next? maybe an IWC, or an omega uPO?

deltatahoe

hi delta ,

actually i had an UPO, my first rep. but just did no wear it after reciving my first pam (118) ... go figure so after some time sold it off (limited resources)

in regards of the things to come , atm there ia another pam somewere in the post commin my way a Pvd 218A Pre V, so anctious to get that one , then need a radiomir (183,210,232 somethin from that , and a metal case luminor (111 or 005) Iwc is also a brand i was looking into . if available a decent rep of BP i would already have it (even if i woud need to credit it hahaha ) but as thats not here probably some other Pilot model ... also maybe a SFSO again not so keen on it but just the idea of swimmin freely with it is temptin (maybe an asian cheeper version ?)

anyway this is today god knows what will happen next week ... case and point Stephane sold me the submariner wich even after trying before in dealership i did not like ...

guess witch watch i wear now constatntly for 4 days hahaha :thumbsupsmileyanim:

regards laz

it is definitely a funny hobby -- watches you never thought you would have liked end up growing on you as you see more pictures of them here, etc.

....and before you know it you have 8 pams :o

deltatahoe

btw, i highly recommend the iwc pilot's watch (3717) -- it's an awesome rep with lots of presence (hard to appreciate until you get it on your wrist).

it is definitely a funny hobby -- watches you never thought you would have liked end up growing on you as you see more pictures of them here, etc.

....and before you know it you have 8 pams :o

deltatahoe

btw, i highly recommend the iwc pilot's watch (3717) -- it's an awesome rep with lots of presence (hard to appreciate until you get it on your wrist).

yea 3717 is a sweet piece looking into that one for some time , and yes ure right on the funny hobby part indeed :rolleyes:

but hey u have to have one ... :whistling:

regards laz

anyway this is today god knows what will happen next week ... case and point Stephane sold me the submariner wich even after trying before in dealership i did not like ...

guess witch watch i wear now constatntly for 4 days hahaha :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:p ...subs are like women: hate/love relationship !

I'm happy you like it.

And yes, you should have a look at the 3717 (I'm going to take it out of the box right now and wear it !)

Cheers

Stephane