When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this the last of the new forums?

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

I have registered in so many new forums over the past couple days I really hope this is the last one. I say we all abandone RWG(not this RWG) and start only posting on one forum. It makes it easier for everyone.

Edited by HeWhoIsLikeGod

yes, we should be good now.

Everyone is Free to chose where they go, but a group of old timers and some respected newer members got tired of the lack of leadership at the old RWG.

The admin is solid and has been doing this for years...

Thanks for coming over.

I agree - I signed up for two others already but I am going to ditch them in favor of this group! Onward and upward RWGII!

No disrespect to the other guys, but I see one guy had a few posts then invited people to join.

The original intent of RWG was to steer folks from getting scammed, and I would place my bets with those trusted folks who've been around for a long time.

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod
If we only have one forum it will be a disaster. There are reasons for most of them.... Good reasons.

Particuarly durring a crash.

I agree, but we do have TRC to run to incase of an emergency. I like the lay-out of RWI but if we are posting our information and questions in different forums it will be harder to obtain answers and use search functions. TRC is like an old folks home, but it would functions just fine as temp. if something happened here.