When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

want to say hello from germany

hi boys and girls?

want say hello to everybody in this forum! glad to find you. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i am a really newbie collector but i think everybody get started as a newbie.

for me it seems to be that i get started with bad expearience to buy my first rep..... i am still waiting for my 177h, but the contact to the dealer per sms is still on so i hope that i will reach me.

the second expeariance wasn t not so good too. i bought a 111 near the german/czech border in katerina and after being back home 300km, after 24h running it stopped... but after phoning the dealer he offers me to change it... but he cant send it per post so i drive back to him...

now a week has gone by and she s still running, goes about 4s in front/ per day and has a reserve about 57h .... we will see

greatings from germany

maybe there are some german here...pm

helmut

Moin Helmut!

Welcome aboard - you'll see, after reading and reading and reading in the forum, your next experiences won't be that bad.

By the way - I think, I have to drive to the Czech boarder some day, I heard a lot of the markets over there. With all that Germans here, we should organize a get together and discover that places.

Greetings from the Teufelsmoor,

Micky

Moin Helmut!

Welcome aboard - you'll see, after reading and reading and reading in the forum, your next experiences won't be that bad.

By the way - I think, I have to drive to the Czech boarder some day, I heard a lot of the markets over there. With all that Germans here, we should organize a get together and discover that places.

Greetings from the Teufelsmoor,

Micky

They sell very much there. Rep parfums, rep cloths and CDs/DVDs.

the clothes are lowest quality... did not buy there anything.

hi guys

thanks for your nice warm replys

think i will get a vip soon

today i get my 177h from etawatches / gazi. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

he has send it correctly to me but the post wife didnt inform me so it went back. and after writing sms and telephone for some times gazi send another one to me.

one man one word... thanks gazi.

so now i am happy to get started with 177 and 111. both the same movement, but better quality in the case (177), he told me that there no sapphire he is so kind to send another strap to me (send it with rubber to me)

see you

earlgrey (drink more coffee - tastes better, and good german beer)