When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Yachtmaster Rolesium (edit: added rubix cube video solve)

plaifender

After a relatively long wait, my order from Silix just came in yesterday. It was a Rolex Rolesium and Pam253. Both arrived in GREAT condition and i couldn't be happier. It's not the "perfect" edition but it looks and feels great. Of course the font could be deeper red, and i noticed a SUPER small speck of white dust on the hour marker.... apart from those minor things it looks super authentic in comparison to my friend's father's gen.

The bezel feels a little funny when turned.. it feels like it's not installed correctly. It's not super loose, but its not easy to turn. It feels like it's catching on teeth of some sort when i turn it. If I kind of lift the bezel a bit while i'm turning there's almost no friction at all. It doesn't seem right.... Any suggestions?

Anyways! Here's some pics of the Rolesium (sorry for the crappy quality of my 3.2mpixel canon):

265479-4619.jpg

265479-4620.jpg

THE WRIST SHOT:

265479-4621.jpg

Edited by plaifender

so here's the pics again. I'm using photobucket to host them, i don't think there should be any more viewing problems!

p.s. The bezel on this yachtmaster feels a little funny when turned.. it feels like it's not installed correctly. It's not super loose, but its not easy to turn. It feels like it's catching on teeth of some sort when i turn it. If I kind of lift the bezel a bit while i'm turning there's almost no friction at all. It doesn't seem right.... Any suggestions?

266420-4462.jpg

266420-4463.jpg

THE WRIST SHOT:

266420-4464.jpg

• 2 months later...

I don't know how my version from Andrew compares, but here's a pic.

IT's the "perfect" option?

img_0003.jpg

I'm sure some of you Rep experts will have something to say, lol.

Edited by dax

• 2 weeks later...
Mhm looks sharp indeed ... im not gonna comment how acurate it is but i like what i see :)

That said im not sure i would wear it much as it sure is much more blingier then the standard ss submariner ...

but u never know hehe :)

regards laz

I love mine, and although it is a bit blingier... it's a beautiful watch that's aesthetically 90% accurate to gen. (laser etched rolex crown on sapphire included.)