When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Steelfish on genuine rubber

mijnick

Hi one and all, here is yet another steelfish topic!!!

I have a black dial Steelfish from PT which I am extremely happy with and I want to get a black genuine strap for it.

I approached an AD about ordering me one but they said they would need to see the watch to get the serial number from it so as to order the correct size, I am not willing to take the watch in for obvious reasons. If I knew what size then I could just go in there and tell them and order it straight off. If they won't have that and still insist on seeing the watch then I will try ebay or other means, anyhow I still need to know the size!! so can anyone help me out. Many thanks in advance.

Nick

6.99 pounds!!! how sweet did you talk to her little devil? ;):D :D :D May I have her phone number? ;)

Ditto, and I am in London too :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hi one and all, here is yet another steelfish topic!!!

I have a black dial Steelfish from PT which I am extremely happy with and I want to get a black genuine strap for it.

I approached an AD about ordering me one but they said they would need to see the watch to get the serial number from it so as to order the correct size, I am not willing to take the watch in for obvious reasons. If I knew what size then I could just go in there and tell them and order it straight off. If they won't have that and still insist on seeing the watch then I will try ebay or other means, anyhow I still need to know the size!! so can anyone help me out. Many thanks in advance.

Nick

or search for breitling rubber on TZ. There is a guy that sells new stock there for $95 shipped...

//Cheers