When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tired of that Rolex clasp falling open?

ubiquitous

One thing that always annoys me with the Rolex non-fliplock clasps is how loose they tend to come from the factory. I've encountered this with both rep and gen, and here is a quick 1 minute fix that works with both.

1) Open the clasp up to reveal the hinged clasp blades as depicted in the image below.

2) Using your thumbs, gently bend blade a. to be flat. This is the blade that touches the inside portion of your wrist.

3) Using your thumbs, gently bend blade b. to be more curved. This is the blade that folds over op top of blade A, and faces the inside of the clasp hull.

30965-40500.jpg

Adjustment of the flat and curved blades can be made to suit each individual's taste :)

I myself do this with ALL of my Rolex clasps, whether it's fliplock or not. I prefer to have my clasps a little tighter- Just for peace of mind :)

I just helped another forum member with this fix, and thought it might benefit some others as well.

Hope this helps!

Best,

R

• 5 months later...
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Who would need help with something as simple as the clasp opeing unnexpectedly???? :blush:

Nice tutorial........dunno who would need it tho???........ :p

Chris

I do not agree. I think alot of members will find this little torurial an excellent fix for loose chasps. :D

Good one Ubi...

Cheers,

-MM

• 1 year later...