When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Oris Limited Edition

HauteHippie

I have one coming to me from an AD overseas I buy all my ORIS' from. Already gave my deposit.....Cant wait.. It will be my 3rd in the ORIS collection. Less then $2500USD I payed for mine and the AD here in Toronto quoted me $4180CDN.. huge markup and they are limited. I beleive he said Canada will only get 3 or 4 total out of 2000.

I have one coming to me from an AD overseas I buy all my ORIS' from. Already gave my deposit.....Cant wait.. It will be my 3rd in the ORIS collection. Less then $2500USD I payed for mine and the AD here in Toronto quoted me $4180CDN.. huge markup and they are limited. I beleive he said Canada will only get 3 or 4 total out of 2000.

I think you'll cause some heartache when you post your first pics of this beauty :thumbsupsmileyanim:

That thing has enough metal to form its own gravitational field! :tu: Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Best comment so far and yes even I like this watch :wub:

I think you'll cause some heartache when you post your first pics of this beauty :thumbsupsmileyanim:

hehehe. I cant wait to get it. I hear they are almost all sold out already thru pre-sale. Problem is my AD doesnt know exactly when they will arrive yet. Im hearing late August to early September. However the local AD here said it could be later. Cant get a straight answer :(. I think that ORIS selectively rolls out the new models slowly or something...Oh well, the AD I deal with is super so im not too worried, just itching to get it.

That's a beautiful chronograph!

..I still don't like titanium watches though.. They feel so flimsy! Gimme weight!

"Big bottom, big bottom

Talk about mud flaps, my girl's got 'em

Big bottom drive me out of my mind

How could I leave this behind?"

Who do you deal with here in T.O?

That is just it I dont deal with any AD in T.O.

LaSwiss seems to be the only ORIS AD I have seen and they have big prices, even though on most watches they will give you 30% discount in the store. The more expensive (rarer) models or limited ones they give you nothing. So I stay away, I have two good sources overseas and I even get the official ORIS price list from them when they come out. So the savings is huge and it is from an AD so the full international warranty is valid which pleases me to no end.. IF anything goes wrong with the timepiece I can take it directly to to the Authorized service centre @ yonge/bloor, no problems.. thank god ORIS builds a great quality timepiece as I have had no issues whatsoever with any of them..

Oh and Everythingape, titanium is awesome.. to me anyway.. so big yet so light and solidly built.. I love them

:)

Edited by iglutikut