When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

You have to be joking me!

dodger

A friend sent me a link to this site. I checked out the Daytona. Well, the dial is way off to say the least, but the price wow, thats another story :whistling:

check it out: http://www.eurofakes.com/

Everyone who buys something from this site should also receive a free drop kick to the head, maybe that would knock some sense into them...

That site and others like it are EXACTLY why we exist...

The rest of what goes on here is just icing on the cake...

TT

who the shmuck would give 1/2 of the gen price for some crappy pappy rep?????!?

You....and others like you.... if you hadn't found these forums.........suddenly looks like the dealers here are offering GREAT value......dontcha think.....just imagine if we weren't here......!

i am so glad i found this place!! if you just search the net for Swiss reps they are $600-$1000 on avg. I remember once buying a SWISS eta sub for $800 years and years ago :black_eye:

Now i can get them for under $200!! wow! Now i can buy 4x as many watches! LOL LOL LOL

You....and others like you.... if you hadn't found these forums.........suddenly looks like the dealers here are offering GREAT value......dontcha think.....just imagine if we weren't here......!

Let's say that reps were perfect and didn't have issues with movement and QC and watchsmiths didn't turn up their nose at them, then I certainly would never buy a gen and would consider 50% off to be a great deal.

Obviously none of that is the case and, as you pointed out, that's why forums like this exist but most people likely don't expect any issues with a watch. They don't know it's dirty and the screws might be stripped, etc. or that it isn't close to the gen (since it's only people on here and watch forums that scrutinize and are aware of all the little details like wrong date mag or font) so they would think that Rolex for 1/2 price is an absolute steal.

is a swiss made jeweler one born in Switzerland or just conceived there?

Neither...

A Genuine is flown over to China and cloned...

I mean really Pho, what else would you expect...

Cloned Swiss Jeweler's working on Replica Swiss Watches...

:lol:

TT