When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where do I start?

Hi all!

I'm lucky enough to have been asked what (genuine) watch I'd like - so I spent the day looking at a bunch of different watches...

But now I know that I like a LOT of different watches - hence will be looking to buy replicas of all but one of them.

So - the list is:

assioma, brown strap, gold case, white dial, no chrono

gmt, gold case, two tone strap, black dial

santos, brown croc strap, two tone case, no chrono

But where do I go from here?

Is there somewhere I can post, and dealers who have that stock will get back to me?

Or do I need to email them all individually?

Many thanks!

First and foremost..........Welcome to RWG :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ok now there are two avenues you can pursue (1) I can tell you where to buy these watches, you can make the purchase, never learn much about what you have and leave or (2) Take a little time read around our forum, join in, learn a little and at the end of the day be glad you became part of our community.

Ken

First and foremost..........Welcome to RWG :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ok now there are two avenues you can pursue (1) I can tell you where to buy these watches, you can make the purchase, never learn much about what you have and leave or (2) Take a little time read around our forum, join in, learn a little and at the end of the day be glad you became part of our community.

Ken

Thanks Kenberg,

Before I stumbled across rwg, I thought I knew a bit - and I was going to buy some from replicahause... shows how much I knew!!!

I've got to admit - I'd love (firstly) to find a good Santos - a very impressive watch... But when I click on the various dealers websites which I found here, none of them have the exact one I'm after.... And as for the assioma, I haven't found a good replica yet - after a few days searching...

You might have a little difficulty finding a rep of the assioma. On the Santos - I would say find a picture of the one you want and pm the dealers to see if they can match it.

JTB

PS - Welcome and as Ken says try to take in some of the scenery here.

Yeah the assioma wouldN#T be easy to find if you get a good one ever... the two others shouldn't be a big problem...

BTW: Welcome here