When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

seconds @ 3?

Dizzy

whats with this new sec@3 asian 7750 movement in the Bentley 6.75 rep?

is this going to be a disaster like the Daytonas sec@6?

Check it out on Trustys site

hhmmmm :g:

Edited by L-dizzle

• 4 weeks later...

I just ordered one of these from Andrew. I will post a review with pics once I get it. It will probably get shipped off to The Zigmeister for a relume and servicing. I have a tendancy to do that will all my favorite reps. I ended up ordering the brown dial version. It looks striking.

I just ordered one of these from Andrew. I will post a review with pics once I get it. It will probably get shipped off to Ziggy for a relume and servicing. I have a tendancy to do that will all my favorite reps. I ended up ordering the brown dial version. It looks striking.

I just read here lips, nice avatar!

Hopefully it would be somewhat reliable being that it is making the 7750 do things it wasn't supposed to do.

The gen 6.75 uses a 2892 (Source: Breitlingsource.com) as a base with (i believe) 2 Dubois-Depraz Kelek modules (Chronograph / Big Date)

The rep is highly modified and of course, requires more torque than normal to run the chronograph in a (i'd call it) "reverse tricompax" layout and shift the big date. Since QC is normally 'touch and go', I'd say that these aren't ready yet for the long haul.

I'd wish they could rep the 2894, though. That would open up a whole world.

The Zigmeister, please correct me if I'm wrong so I can edit it.