When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

titty bar watch?

cabbage

:thumbsupsmileyanim:Hey! That is the reverse side from one of my favorite watches!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

This is not a titty bar watch its a masterpiece :wub:

I used this as one of my very first avatars on RWG back in 2004

Its made by the famous Horologist Sven Andersen (he was originaly from Denmark)

g. :)

Sven Andersen’s "Eros" watch with erotic automata has 11 different movements, a world record.

This is a fine wristwatch in gold of classic conception in normal dimensions with a simple and well legible dial.

At the back of the watch, however, nothing is "classical" any more, Under a sapphire glass one discovers an automaton representing a libertine love scene. A real miniature polychrome painting, handmade, with a variety of fine details.

Here is another more colourful example:

32761-40116.jpg

I have Narikaa scouring Asia for a few of these titilating pieces for me now... :D

Hey Gran,.. how about a close up..?

If this was an off topic thread this post would be removed.... :p

32846-40102.jpg

Danish by birth but naturalized Swiss, Svend Andersen does not share with Calabrese only the foundation of the A.H.C.I. but also the common apprenticeship at Patek Philippe, a highly important experience because it allowed him refining his technique and specializing in complex movements. The smallest calendar in the world and the thinnest GMT are his creations. Andersen's creative energy moves from particular complications (like the perpetual Secular Calendar or the Alarm) to the purely aesthetic (like Châton or Etrier). Among the Danish master's more particular creations is the erotic watch, discretely hidden on the back of a classic hour and minute. in Eros the automata are operated by pressure on a side pusher and do not mechanically interfere with the working of the watch. Different from the erotic pocket watches which came before it, these are made up of 11 movable elements as opposed to three or four in the others. For the year 2000 Andersen presents a new erotic subject which we could call "sports fishing" This possibility is not new in the world of "libertine" watch-making. and was used in pocket and table watches in the early XIX century where a seemingly innocent dial or cover hid scenes that were not vaguely erotic as much as they were comically depressing. The collection "Montre à tact" is also developed and interprets in an exc1usively aesthetic key the famous creations of Abraham-Louis Breguet. The new, pieces have, besides the usual "secret" display of the hour between the lugs (allowing the watch to be read without turning the dial up) two new gold dials with guilloché finish, one with traditional hours and minutes and the other with the aperture in the upper part and showing the Empire State Building.

who would actually wear that s***!

maybe some PIMP!

A horologist or a WIS would wear watches like this :) certainly not a pimp.....well maybe a high end luxury pimp :lol:

Nice one, Gran!

I especially like the dog watching the action. T'is a nice detail!

:lol:

Seriously... Erotic watches are a fascinating subject. I've seen some Svend Anderson erotic pieces sell for some pretty eyewatering prices!

Definitely an interesting conversation piece!

Yes! and even more subtle is the picture of the old man (framed picture on the wall) looking over the scene disaprovingly. At the same time the balding man also looks distinguished in the exact same way dlgates does :p

Regards

Gunnar :winkiss:

34211-39709.jpg

http://www.robbreport.com/Articles/Style/T...n-Flagrante.asp

Highly traditional erotic watches will make you look twice

"In the days before the Internet, the centerfold, and the singles bar, an erotic watch might have been a source of ribald humor between men, or, when discreetly revealed in mixed company, a not-so-subtle proposition. Apparently, those who flaunt their enormous, macho watches as a modern courting display could instead be taking a far more direct approach" - James D. Malcolmson