When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

$6000 + of MBK / MBW

Guest TTK

$6000 + of MBK / MBW .......for not much more than the price of a new genuine.....you could have this little lot........so......can YOU spot yours amongst these orders.......?

:lol:

269994-3760.jpg

PZ.....I presume that remark 'to you'..... was to me......believe me.....you are dead on.....unlike you......you're all over these boards like wildman's shyte.......desperately trying to get yourself the 'best' Sub.......is it a 'Noob"....or a "Nympho"...maybe it's a 'Beginmariner"....or a Joshy "Perfick" one.......and you want me to subscribe to a Sub that is truly worth $100,000......a shitty piece of stainless steel.....with a humdrum mov't....that simply because it says "Comex" on the dial.....is magically transformed into a Holy Grail....worth $100k......get real.......it's like the 80's yuppie era when Porsche Turbos were commanding prices of 100k Pounds.......for a 35k car......stupidity reigns.....!

Edited by TTK

PZ.....I presume that remark 'to you'..... was to me......believe me.....you are dead on.....unlike you......you're all over these boards like wildman's shyte.......desperately trying to get yourself the 'best' Sub.......is it a 'Noob"....or a "Nympho"...maybe it's a 'Beginmariner"....or a Joshy "Perfick" one.......and you want me to subscribe to a Sub that is truly worth $100,000......a shitty piece of stainless steel.....with a humdrum mov't....that simply because it says "Comex" on the dial.....is magically transformed into a Holy Grail....worth $100k......get real.......it's like the 80's yuppie era when Porsche Turbos were commanding prices of 100k Pounds.......for a 35k car......stupidity reigns.....!

Lol TTK yeah I need that perfick sub desperatly... but ATM I don't want to order this thing from Josh/Paul who are the only ones who sell them.

In a NASCAR world, the top dollar goes to the car that goes fastest.

But, eventually, the beer will run dry, the hype will run down and all will be right with heaven & earth again.

But, boy, if ever there was a sure thing in the coming years & I had a spare $725k laying around..

Thanks, Nanuq. But I think I will be just fine right here

270594-3645.jpg

Hey, I think I found my car keys!!.........well, someone's car keys...............

270594-3646.jpg

Maybe they belong to the Rolls, dumbass..

Hey, has anybody seen MY Rolls? It's the one without any Jews in it.

270594-3647.jpg

No, Mel, but we lost our keys during 'Apocolypto' and YOU weren't in it.

270594-3648.gif

And just to keep on topic, buttered reps go great with popcorn.