When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

UK dealer

soulsatzero

Hello buddy,

Im a UK buyer also. I can whole heartedly recommend both. I have used Homer and PT 2 each and they are fantastic. Both deliver very quickly - often next day and their product quality is amazing. If its a GMT2 rolex your after then they both have the same models i think - some of the best in the business, see By-tors article!

Try them out. Homers selection is more limited than PT's but both excellent sites too. Also really nice guys will answer any q's you have!

Dave

Hey, been searching the forum however struggling to come up with any dealers within the UK.

Narikaa and Precious Time are active on TRC and especially RWI, links to both of which should be available in the FAQ section here. I've dealt with both of them and they are amongst the best dealers around, and they're both in the UK. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

If you can't find the other forums, feel free to PM me as I don't feel comfortable openly spamming this place.

Try them out. Homers selection is more limited than PT's but both excellent sites too. Also really nice guys will answer any q's you have!

I'm prejudiced against flash sites though. I can't link to any particular watch in Homer's site to show to a friend, for instance. If I need to ask about any model here, I'd need to say "Click in the button at the top, no, left a bit and ... yes, there ... click ... CLICK THERE, yes, got it ... and now, drop down to Breitling, and choose, yes, you can turn off the music. Let's start again..."

I'm prejudiced against flash sites though. I can't link to any particular watch in Homer's site to show to a friend, for instance. If I need to ask about any model here, I'd need to say "Click in the button at the top, no, left a bit and ... yes, there ... click ... CLICK THERE, yes, got it ... and now, drop down to Breitling, and choose, yes, you can turn off the music. Let's start again..."

I can see your point - i was trying to guide my father over the phone! Bloody music!