When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Spot the watch

skjalg

Considering that he is mourning a lost a fellow WRESTLER that was found dead in his house with wife and son....I would say its a death watch......

Gran-

Is this the story?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070626/ap_on_...11GxdXSOu7MWM0F

I have no idea who these wrestlers are... But your post prompted me to have a look around. I must say that the story surrounding this is quite disturbing... Who would kill their own son?

Absolutely sickening...

Someone who is so pumped up on steroids or drugs that their mind has turned into an unstopable rage.....oe someone who has simply gone insane....it is so sad

Someone who is so pumped up on steroids or drugs that their mind has turned into an unstopable rage.....oe someone who has simply gone insane....it is so sad

It absolutely is! Maybe we will have more information soon...still just unbelievable

So Gunnar, your norwegian, into replicas and follow wrestling? Not too many norwegians like that around I think :)

At least there is two!

Chris Benoit is the name of the wrestler in question. It is an absolute tragedy to what has happened. Benoit is very closely tied to the Hart wrestling family where they faced tragedy also with the death of Owen Hart in a Pay Per View event some years back. I grew up watching the Harts and Benoit as wrestling was very big in Calgary. You could say that the foundation of professional wrestling began here. I personally know the Harts and they are great people. Brian Pillman another Calgarian wrestler also died 10 years back due to heart failure. Davey Boy Smith (The British Bulldog) who was also a close friend of Benoit and the Harts also died 5 years back while vacationing. Davey loved to wear very nice and expensive watches. I have seen him wear Both AP, Rolex and Breitling watches totally iced out. I think that Alberta based wrestlers are cursed with tragedy and death unfortunately.

Anabolic steroids haven driven many a body builder completely insane. To murder a small child shows just how deeply disturbed that [censored] will make a person, and for what? more bulges?