When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Avenger chrono from Joahua (sneak peak)>>>

longshot

Joshua only has pics of the white dial SS Super Avenger with the Citizen quartz movement and after bugging him about the black a few times he sent me this pic :)

Yeah, it's only a quartz movement but since the sweep should only run while timing something, the step in the hand movement is not so noticable. Plus no Asian 7750 movement quality issues, and it's cheap too :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm a bit worried about the size at 48mm, but can't help but think how cool it will look on a 24mm 2-piece Martac Zulu strap. As soon as the newest VC Overseas becomes available I'll be placing an order and I think I need one of these too!

post-1397-1146116742_thumb.jpg

Wicked pic! I have been looking for really big watches ever since I got my 47mm Panerai 187. Even 44mm seems too small for me unless they are really thick in width. When I first saw Josh posted the white version of the Super Avenger, I was all over it until I saw that it was a quartz.

Damn, I would love to get it but I cant live with the fact that it is a quartz. :(

Likewise for the 48mm AP quartz watch. *Sigh*

Glad to see that "Citizen quartz movement" bringing a smile to peoples faces :) much better with a quartz movement that has a working stop watch function than a faux but mechanical one. Looks like a sensible move to me.

g. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Joshua only has pics of the white dial SS Super Avenger with the Citizen quartz movement and after bugging him about the black a few times he sent me this pic :)

Yeah, it's only a quartz movement but since the sweep should only run while timing something, the step in the hand movement is not so noticable. Plus no Asian 7750 movement quality issues, and it's cheap too :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm a bit worried about the size at 48mm, but can't help but think how cool it will look on a 24mm 2-piece Martac Zulu strap. As soon as the newest VC Overseas becomes available I'll be placing an order and I think I need one of these too!

post-1397-1146116742_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Where can I find some pics of Martac Zulu strap ?

THX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I would love a good replica of the SA! Not that long ago there was a very good rep of the Chrono Avenger in titanium.

Its still available, but in SS. Breitling only released it in Ti :thumbdown:

If they released it again in the titanium, or a good quality SA I would jump on it, and I can imagine there are alot of others who would too!

Whether or not there would be the demand in the rest of the rep market,for people who don't care too much with accuracy i don't know! Here's hoping!!!

Best I've seen for a long time! A few things you could nit pick at, but that really is a great replica! A genuine dial in there would make all the difference! Wonder if a genuine bezel would fit :g:

Like the owner says, it even has the red outlines on the 12o'clock subdial!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 6 months later...